News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

for the last month and a half i've been playing alot of wii games-since my memory was lost :<
-ssbb
-mkwii
-metroid trilogy and other m
-animal crossing
-okami
-kirby's epic yarn
-both smg1&2
-other wii games that i own that i 4got....
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Roz~

Quote from: olimar12345 on February 18, 2011, 08:19:48 PMfor the last month and a half i've been playing alot of wii games-since my memory was lost :<
-ssbb
-mkwii
-metroid trilogy and other m
-animal crossing
-okami
-kirby's epic yarn
-both smg1&2
-other wii games that i own that i 4got....

I hear ya. Once my PS2 memory card died. Along with my ~300 hours Final Fantasy X game file. And my Dark Cloud 2 file. And a bunch of other game files. That was a sad day.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Olimar12345

yeah, my wii died and i had to send it in for repairs :\ atleast i didnt lose my shop channel data...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

fingerz

Ouch! If only there was a way to back up large save files on your Wii...
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

Starfox Adventures... I forgot how much fun that game was!!!

Olimar12345

i couldnt tho cus it wouldnt turn on-i save all my crap on my sd card nao :)

fingerz

Speaking of which, anyone here planning to buy the Nintendo 3DS? Loks great and with all these awesome titles coming to life, it's an absolute must!!
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

Quote from: fingerz on February 20, 2011, 08:12:34 PMSpeaking of which, anyone here planning to buy the Nintendo 3DS? Loks great and with all these awesome titles coming to life, it's an absolute must!!

I'm going to buy it when the price drops. Probably going to happen around Christmas.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

fingerz

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing too. I might wait even longer 'cause I just bought myself a new DS lite. My other one broke after 4 years of good use... :D

SuperFireKirby

Depends on how much the new PSP is gonna cost. If thats super expensive, then I'll go with the 3DS.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Go 3DS so you can talk to us about all the new Pokemanz.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

:O!! What's your favourite new Pokemon, Slow? Mine would have to be Emboar, the fire-pig Pokemon, because he is super effective against a lot of other types. Mine knows Brick Break, Crunch, Fire Puch and Earthquake.

Pokemon Black/White is out March 6th, so EXCITED!! :D :D