What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Taser9090

I'm playing Doubutsu no Mori e+, and WarioWare D.I.Y.

When I make records on WarioWare, I take them from the great arrangers from NSM :p

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Olimar12345

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 06, 2011, 08:55:30 AMGet to the Sacred Grounds and then we can talk.
hear toroko's theme. then We'll talk :J
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

EFitTrainr

Quote from: Taser9090 on February 05, 2011, 08:15:22 AMWhen I make records on WarioWare, I take them from the great arrangers from NSM :p
heh. me too.
I like food.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: olimar12345 on February 06, 2011, 08:09:16 PMhear toroko's theme. then We'll talk :J

If you really want to play this game, I'll just tell you to hear Safety :P

me irl
[close]

Olimar12345

im not THAT Good! hell, i'll try tho :P
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

fingerz

Currently playing:

Kingdom Hearts Re:coded
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga

An odd combination I know. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

Well, I didn't get far in Re:coded, something else came up, and I'll have to go back to that... I loved 358/2 days, though I never got past that fucking leechgrave boss in Halloween Town. >=P

I am also replaying Superstar Saga, as well as Bowser's Inside Story, and... yesterday I restarted my Diamond!!!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Pokémon Black!!!

It really sucks they renamed Hodomoe City, Driftveil.

In it's entirety, so many names suck... mostly in part because we have been following it since the Japanese release and such.

Names would still suck, but not as bad as now.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: drpamplemousse on February 14, 2011, 03:08:09 PMPokémon Black!!!

It really sucks they renamed Hodomoe City, Driftveil.

In it's entirety, so many names suck... mostly in part because we have been following it since the Japanese release and such.

Names would still suck, but not as bad as now.
Just because you can't understand the name doesn't mean it's good.

The same goes for foreign vocals.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 14, 2011, 04:27:28 PMJust because you can't understand the name doesn't mean it's not good.

The same goes for foreign vocals.

*Fixed, also, I like the names. I like how they're all christened after clouds...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.