News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 11, 2011, 11:52:04 AMplaythrough 2 is a bitch.
It's gotten easier, but I'm dreading when I have to start fighting the Crimson Vance. That won't be fun.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Shadoninja

Old Haven on Playthrough 2 is fun with everything shooting at you in all possible directions.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Jub3r7

Warioware D.I.Y. Pretty fun, but it's one of those games where if you're not creative enough, you get bored pretty easily.  :P

The person bel

I've also been playing a lot of Rhythm Heaven. If you haven't played it, I highly suggest it.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Well, for you... well, actually, it is fairly easy.

Im in an intermediate french class and they are reteaching us l'imparfait... and half the class is having problems. On a quiz, we had to write a sentence using the nous form of étudier in imparfait, only 4 people got it right.

Now Currently Playing: Stuff... roomies are playing FF9 however

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

fabbemannen

SuperFireKirby

Beat the 2nd playthrough of Borderlands. Now I'm off to Jakob's Cove to fight some zombies!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Meh, the Zombie Island of Dr. Ned DLC was fun and all, but I beat it in less than 5 hours, side quests and all. Still was a nice change in the enemies, going from mainly traditional shooter thugs and mercenaries to zombies. Now off to Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot!

fabbemannen

Well, I beated Link's Awakening DX for the second time. This time with Blue/defense

Bloop

I'm playing smw...

... on a rom hack :D

DrP

Civilization V!!!!

Im the Ottoman Empire this time around... Russia and England really want their cities back!

SlowPokemon

New Super Mario Bros. Wii (finishing out the star coins quest) and Pokepark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.