News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sekter77

Nice! Anyway, I just beat the game tonight with all KONG letters and puzzle pieces. It was one top-notch gaming experience and I can't wait to replay it! It seems like you're going through it pretty fast too; you'll be done in no time! Persistence is key.
Guitar and video games.

Winter

fabbemannen

Quote from: Sekter77 on December 28, 2010, 08:22:22 PMNice! Anyway, I just beat the game tonight with all KONG letters and puzzle pieces. It was one top-notch gaming experience and I can't wait to replay it! It seems like you're going through it pretty fast too; you'll be done in no time! Persistence is key.
Now I have beaten the first level on the Cliff. But some levels are just freaky! The muncher marathon was the first level I skipped almost all puzzle pieces and kong letters XD I remember a comment on youtube that said something like, "me and my brother played this level and when I tried to get a kong letter he yelled at me to skip the collective shit and run!!!". lol, something like that xD But at least I have a bit over 200 coins =D

Bloop

Quote from: fabbemannen on December 29, 2010, 03:00:05 AMNow I have beaten the first level on the Cliff. But some levels are just freaky! The muncher marathon was the first level I skipped almost all puzzle pieces and kong letters XD I remember a comment on youtube that said something like, "me and my brother played this level and when I tried to get a kong letter he yelled at me to skip the collective shit and run!!!". lol, something like that xD But at least I have a bit over 200 coins =D
Sorry to say, I have like 800 coins XD

BTW I have all kong letters in Muncher Marathon! :D

Crowded Cavern is hard, I've used there my first Super Kong

fabbemannen

:'(

But at least I havn't played so much yet =D
And I have only played Muncher once. When is the Crowded Cavern coming? Some levels just piss you off :P I still havn't used a super kong (damn pig with his +) :)

Bloop

Quote from: fabbemannen on December 29, 2010, 03:15:43 AM:'(

But at least I havn't played so much yet =D
And I have only played Muncher once. When is the Crowded Cavern coming? Some levels just piss you off :P I still havn't used a super kong (damn pig with his +) :)
That rocket level with the vampires in world 4

fabbemannen

That's the only level I havn't played yet =D When I found out what the keys was I had to tried. I was tired when I was there so I thought that I would to that level later XD But except that one I have played all levels before the cliff. I have to play that one too!

Bloop

Quote from: fabbemannen on December 29, 2010, 03:57:57 AMThat's the only level I havn't played yet =D When I found out what the keys was I had to tried. I was tired when I was there so I thought that I would to that level later XD But except that one I have played all levels before the cliff. I have to play that one too!
remember: it's not a really fun level... you can see it after the 2nd checkpoint.

SuperFireKirby

Still busy making the heads of psychotic midgets explode in Borderlands.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Sekter77

That line alone could probably sell some people on Borderlands. (I haven't played it.)

I never used a Super Kong. I just kept retrying levels over and over until I could finally beat them. It was unbelievably frustrating, but worth it. I also made sure to get all the collectibles I could the first time through. That led to more deaths of course, but all the replays really helped me learn the levels and appreciate the design and detail.
Guitar and video games.

fabbemannen

Crowded Cavern wasn't THAT hard. Sure I died a lot on the last one, but it still was fairly possible =D I even got all kongs and pieces. So I still havn't used a super kong

Bloop

Quote from: fabbemannen on December 29, 2010, 01:31:55 PMCrowded Cavern wasn't THAT hard. Sure I died a lot on the last one, but it still was fairly possible =D I even got all kongs and pieces. So I still havn't used a super kong
well, it can be a possible way I used super kong because I'm 12, but well.

fabbemannen

Quote from: Bloop on December 29, 2010, 11:31:29 PMwell, it can be a possible way I used super kong because I'm 12, but well.
You have to alternate between going up and then down all the way etc.
But I'm 16 =D

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Sekter77 on December 29, 2010, 12:57:57 PMThat line alone could probably sell some people on Borderlands. (I haven't played it.)
You should. Its pretty awesome. And you can get the regular version(vs. the Game of the Year version) for like 16 dollars at gamestop.

My GPU on my pc isn't that great so I have to sacrafice the quality of the graphics to play it. I can get to run with no lag on 800X600 resolution. My recommended resolution is 1680X1150.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Shadoninja

I can't even play it on my pc even with the lowest quality settings :(. I'm going to wait until I get a gaming desktop to download it again.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman