News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Warioware D.I.Y.

It's actually really good! Probably near the top for me.

Roz~

Since my brother's stuck to the TV playing CoD:BO I'm going to finish my DS games. 4 warriors of light's really fun(and somewhat tough) so far.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Dude on December 22, 2010, 10:31:49 PMWarioware D.I.Y.

It's actually really good! Probably near the top for me.

Hmm, is that basically a whole bunch of minigames? Is it worth trying out?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

That, and you can make your own games and stuff

SuperFireKirby

I will never understand how a puzzle game about an awesome detective has the ability to make people cry. Is Level-5 just that brilliant?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fabbemannen

I got a new lcd-tv today and donkey kong country returns. So I guess I will be playing that and test drive unlimited =D

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 24, 2010, 01:53:45 PMI will never understand how a puzzle game about an awesome detective has the ability to make people cry. Is Level-5 just that brilliant?

Well technically he's an archaeologist, but it's so much more than that.

CLAIRE.

OHHHH CLAIRE.  :'(

SlowPokemon

Got Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney for Christmas. >:-) Apparently my mom had to search everywhere; there was only one copy in the state (which was used).

SuperFireKirby

I got Borderlands. Been playing it. Alot. Thankfully, I beat Oblivion so it doesn't get added to my ever expanding list of games I need to beat.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 25, 2010, 01:25:49 PMGot Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney for Christmas. >:-) Apparently my mom had to search everywhere; there was only one copy in the state (which was used).

You're lucky. Still haven't found the first one on the DS so I had to buy the Wii version of the game.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Sekter77

Donkey Kong Country Returns is really amazing. It's eaten all of my free time. The levels have real personality and the attention to detail adds so much depth to the world. Every level introduces some cool gimmick or idea that just looks awesome and plays really well.
Guitar and video games.

fabbemannen

Quote from: Sekter77 on December 26, 2010, 01:59:54 PMDonkey Kong Country Returns is really amazing. It's eaten all of my free time. The levels have real personality and the attention to detail adds so much depth to the world. Every level introduces some cool gimmick or idea that just looks awesome and plays really well.
They really have worked hard on the game =D Even though I search every single spot I still miss around 2 puzzle-pieces ;D
I'm going to meet the caveboss the next time I play 8)

Sekter77

Cave boss is pretty tough. It definitely took me a few tries to take him down, but the world after that is probably my favorite so it's totally worth it.
Squawks is extremely useful for finding those puzzle pieces. I usually miss a couple too.
Guitar and video games.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

fabbemannen

Quote from: Sekter77 on December 27, 2010, 09:56:42 AMCave boss is pretty tough. It definitely took me a few tries to take him down, but the world after that is probably my favorite so it's totally worth it.
Squawks is extremely useful for finding those puzzle pieces. I usually miss a couple too.
I actually beat him pretty fast (or them :D). I've only used one squawk and he made me find all those puzzlepieces when I tried. I really was getting :o when I saw where they was hidden ;D