News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fabbemannen

I finally have started playing 360 again. I've missed Test Drive Unlimited so much :'(

SuperFireKirby

Darn. My new copy of Dark Cloud 2(well not new, but this is my second copy so I suppose it would be more correct to say "current). Okay. Darn, my "current" copy of Dark Cloud 2 is messed up. The very last boss is not killable. Because there is certain period where you can do damage on him when he turns blue, but you can't kill him when he's pink. And after going through two cycles switching between the two, he remains pink and won't change back. I know this shouldn't happen because I've watched youtube videos where its keeps going through the cycle. I guess I'll never beat it again. Sniff

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Wow, that sucks. I still haven't finished that game. Another game to add to the list I posted earlier. Oh, and Okami too.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Sekter77

I finally beat the last boss of Wario Land: Shake It (Great soundtrack too by the way). Now I just need to go back through and beat all the missions and find the treasures. That'll easily take just as long as going through the first time. Should keep me occupied until I get some new stuff for Christmas though!

It truly is the worst when a game breaks when you really want to play it. My copy of Smash Bros Melee died a while back and I've lost games too. I hope you can find another copy man.
Guitar and video games.

SlowPokemon

I really want to start over in Animal Crossing Wild World, but I have a feeling I should wait for the 3DS one... what do you guys think?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

Wild World was good the first time.. then it got old, I'd wait.

fabbemannen

It depends on if you like the game enough to buy it again.

I would wait for the 3ds version since I havn't played the original =D
Also it depends on if you wanna play when the 3ds version comes out. Who knows? You might get tired on it :o

SuperFireKirby

Beat the Oblivion main quest today. Also finished the Thieves Guild about a week ago. Now I'm gonna do Dark Brotherhood and Fighter's Guild and I think I'll stop after that. Oblivion is destroying my real life. 60 hours so far. About half has been accumulated in the last week.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Beat Professor Layton and the Unwound Future today. The ending was sad :L

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on December 22, 2010, 04:33:03 PMBeat Professor Layton and the Unwound Future today. The ending was sad :L

I cried. I was bawling during the scenes before and after the credits. Dx

Roz~

SlowPokemon

I was fine during the last scene until Luke broke out with "I'm sorry Professor... BUT I'M NOT A GENTLEMAN YET!" (bawls)

Also, why did Layton tell him that a gentleman never makes a scene in public when he himself was crying??

I could sympathize with don paolo as well.

Roz~

When Layton did it was dark and there was no one around, that's probably why. :P
And yep, I can sympathize with Don Paolo... and Dimitri too.

SlowPokemon

Who was Dimitri again... hmm, haven't played it in a few months... Ooooh, right, he was. Never mind. How did I forget.

Winter

The red dodongo that lets you swim across deep water in OoA and OoS