News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaryOak

Nothing right now but there's one game I left unfinished, Kingdom Hearts. I got stuck in that Pinocchio's whale, but I think I'm ready to give it another try.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Roz~

Haha yeah, Monstro's an annoying level.
Not playing anything right now, I'll finish my games once school is over.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dude

pumpy_heart

Final Fantasy III (DS). Girlfriend's copy.
Metroid: Other M. TV was always taken in college.
Secret of Mana. At my girl's house.
and obviously, Golden Sun: Dark Dawn. Finishing up the last side quests.

Roz~

In 2 days, I'll be playing

Final Fantasy: the 4 warriors of light
Professor Layton unwound future
Final Fantasy Tactics advance 2
Dragon Quest VIII
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X2
Madworld
Resident Evil 4
Estpolis DS
Kirby's epic yarn
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Metroid Other M
New Super Mario Bros wii

Those are all game I played during the semester but since I had a lot of things to do I couldn't finish all them. Chances are I won't be able to finish all of them but I should be able to finish at least half of them.

Sekter77

Wow, that is quite a list.
Resident Evil 4 is tons of fun. And I'm excited to get DKCR and Epic Yarn for Christmas.
I haven't played any of the others so I can't really comment on those, but all those RPGs will definitely take a while to beat.
Guitar and video games.

Roz~

Haha. Actually I've already beaten FFX/X2 a couple of times now. As for the other games, I've already started playing some of them, I just never really had time to finish them. The only games I've haven't played yet are Madworld and RE4. I'm supposed to receive Kirby, Donkey Kong and Estpolis has Christmas gifts too. I just hope I'll have time to finish them all. :P

Dude

Currently playing:
Some shitty stepmania port for wii :(
Hisoutensoku
DDR: Mario mix still :-[

DrP

Currently Playing: Selling Chocolate to crazed Christmas shoppers

Sekter77

Quote from: Roz~ on December 15, 2010, 08:04:01 PMHaha. Actually I've already beaten FFX/X2 a couple of times now. As for the other games, I've already started playing some of them, I just never really had time to finish them. The only games I've haven't played yet are Madworld and RE4. I'm supposed to receive Kirby, Donkey Kong and Estpolis has Christmas gifts too. I just hope I'll have time to finish them all. :P
Yeah. It's really annoying for me to leave a game unfinished. Because of that, I can never keep a backlog of so many games! I usually just work on one at a time. I guess it's pretty impressive that you can divert your attention to so many different games at the same time. Or even have that many games to play. My budget's too tight for that kind of variety.
Guitar and video games.

Shadoninja

Star wars: knights of the old republic and sniper elite
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fabbemannen

Well, I'll finally moved back into my house! :D And that includes getting internet to the wii and getting my 360 again!

GaryOak

I'm done with Kingdom Hearts. It was great. Now I'm playing Final Fantasy XII. I have 2,5 years old save file there. I got stuck in one dungeon but now I got easily through it. Couldn't beat the boss though, I had to level up my party for two hours and then I managed to beat it with luck. I've played totally about 6 hours and the game feels pretty boring:/.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Roz~

The story's nice, but yeah, the game's kinda boring.