News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Just bought Shadow of the Colossus for the PS2. OMG IT IS SO AMAZING.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

^Do want, but I can't find it anywhere. ;_;
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Had 2 copies at my local EB Games.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

There are no EB Game/Gamestop where I live, so it's hard to find good games like that over here.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Roz~

No shit Sherlock. I already checked on those websites but usually the shipping cost is insanely high or the game's price is ridiculous. Anyways I don't have money to spend on games right now so I can wait.

Winter

Oh my god..... in Final Fantasy III when she used magic and the king and the thief freak out, that's about he funniest thing I've ever seen, I was like, WTF is he doing in the middle of the screen? And why are they stopping to let us talk?

Winter

WHOA.... I actually know some of the songs from this game on piano... and i've never played it before o.o

the cave theme weird :/

Shadoninja

how didn't you know where it came from?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Winter

Nah this was probably from back when I picked random songs off a site. I ran out of songs to learn, so i picked stuff from random video games..

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Roz~ on November 21, 2010, 06:44:08 PMNo shit Sherlock. I already checked on those websites but usually the shipping cost is insanely high or the game's price is ridiculous. Anyways I don't have money to spend on games right now so I can wait.
$13 is ridiculous?

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Last time I bought a 15$ game, it ended up costing me around 40$ because the post here is retarded. That is ridiculous.

SuperFireKirby

I've got way too many games in my life right now. I still need to finish my current play through of Dark Cloud 2, Diablo II: Lord of Destruction, Shadow of the Colossus, Ratchet & Clank, R&C: Going Commando, and I just started playing Oblivion last night.

Too many.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Roz~ on November 22, 2010, 06:53:29 PMLast time I bought a 15$ game, it ended up costing me around 40$ because the post here is retarded. That is ridiculous.

You realise Amazon has free shipping, right?

me irl
[close]

WiiMan96