News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

The hell is wrong with you both‽

Go play Super Star or Dreamland or something.  Some of the greatest platformers ever.

me irl
[close]

WiiMan96

^ That's one sexy interrobang right there.

dahans

I haven't played any kirby game either...... please don't kill me!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

KefkaticFanatic

The interrobang is the sexiest piece of punctuation.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Kirby games are awesome, man. Nightmare in Dreamland was me and my brothers' favorite game ever until Pokemon came along--then it was just an awesome game. I also like Superstar and Superstar Ultra, but NID was the best. xD

Epic Yarn looks awesome but I may have to wait until I can get it without paying for it (i.e., Christmas) to play it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Sekter77 on November 07, 2010, 10:08:57 AMEspecially Kirby because I've never played a Kirby game before.

Quote from: drpamplemousse on November 07, 2010, 10:46:57 AMTechnically, I haven't played a Kirby Game ever

Quote from: dahans on November 07, 2010, 12:07:00 PMI haven't played any kirby game either...... please don't kill me!
You three need to have some sense slapped into you. Literally.

BTW Sekter, while you'll get a beastly platformer from Epic Yarn, you won't get the real Kirby Experience. I recommend download either Kirby's Adventure or Kirby 64 off the Wii's Virtual console if you want to play a true Kirby game.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Ever since this demand to have us play Kirby... I've been playing Kirby 64 on Project 64... woo!

Roz~

Kirby 64 <3 Managed to get all the 100 crystals and battle the true final boss. T'was awsm.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Winter

I.. never played kirby either...

EDIT: okay, never mind i played kirby tilt and tumble

Sekter77

Hmmm. I suppose I could get Kirby's Adventure on an emulator. I didn't realize it was such a big deal! But now that I know, I will correct my egregious mistake.
Guitar and video games.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: winterkid09 on November 07, 2010, 05:59:49 PMI.. never played kirby either...

EDIT: okay, never mind i played kirby tilt and tumble
that doesn't count

Got 100% on Epic Yarn finally. Haven't had time till now.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Shadoninja

Final Fantasy 12 really likes to kick your ass. not only do you have to run through a mine with a dozen thousand million hundred enemies that do 100+ damage to you, you also have to fight a boss at the end that will raep you six ways from sunday.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

You mean Ba'gamnan and his twats? You're supposed to run away (if that's the boss you're talking about).

Shadoninja

Tiamat. I'm in the Henne Mines

I haven't faced tiamat yet but I'm sure Tiamat's going to be a toughie.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

If you're level 18 you should be fine. Won't be easy but it's doable.