SlowPokemon

Beat Misty--team:
Ivysaur Lv22
Pikachu Lv21
Nidoqueen Lv22
"Kabra" (Kadabra) Lv22

Meowth, here I come! :D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 02, 2010, 07:45:59 AM*cough*LEAFGREEN IS BETTER*cough*

*cough* No it isnt *cough* WATERBLUE IS BETTER *cough* (hahaha)

Im getting Goldeneye for Wii today!!!! WIth a golden classic controller and a free copy of the movie... thanks amazon!

SlowPokemon

SuperFireKirby

My team for beating Misty, I believe was:
Lv.20-25 Wartortle
Lv.20-25 Raticate

That's it.

My final Pokemon Blue Team:

Lv.58 Blastoise
Lv.61 Jolteon
Lv.57 Alakazam
Lv. 55 Nidoking

It's not the size of your team that counts. It's how you use it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

Roz~

My team in Red after beating Misty was
Charmeleon lvl 33.

Had a lot of fun doing a starter only playthrough.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Those are fun!

Anyway, entering Vermilion. Team:
Meowth Lv22; Scratch, Bubblebeam, Pay Day, Bite
Pikachu Lv22; Thundershock, Mega Punch, Thunder Wave, Quick Attack
Nidoqueen Lv22; Water Gun (later Surf), Tackle (will be Body Slam at Lv23), Scratch (later Earthquake), Poison Sting (not sure about this one)
Ivysaur Lv22; Tackle, PoisonPowder, Leech Seed, Vine Whip
"Kabra" Alakazam (THE TRADING WORKED!) Lv22; Teleport, Confusion, Disable

Training Meowth is SUCH A CHORE Dx

Anyway, only Nidoqueen has moves that I'm sure will be changed. More on other movesets later. (If my movesets stink, that's because they all have such suckish options at this point)

SuperFireKirby

Slow, here's alittle tip. Don't teach your Alakazam Psywave. Really, really sucky move. I made the mistake of replacing Confusion with it. Bad choice. Confusion is much better.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

I'm guessing you're saying that because Psywave inflicts a random amount of damage, varying between 0.5× and 1.5× the user's level. Taken from Bulbapedia. Confusion's better because it deals a constant amount of damage.

SuperFireKirby

I guess I was saying that....

Meh, if the damage is random then I guess I've just never gotten lucky with it ever.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 02, 2010, 07:32:22 PMSlow, here's alittle tip. Don't teach your Alakazam Psywave. Really, really sucky move. I made the mistake of replacing Confusion with it. Bad choice. Confusion is much better.

Don't worry, I would never do something that stupid. No offense. Psywave's terrible.

Roz~

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 03, 2010, 10:24:02 AMI guess I was saying that....

Meh, if the damage is random then I guess I've just never gotten lucky with it ever.

Probably not... but even though you got lucky, it wouldn't have dealt a lot of damage since it also depends on your level.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 03, 2010, 01:32:52 PMDon't worry, I would never do something that stupid. No offense. Psywave's terrible.
Yeah, didn't know if they possibly made it a better move after Gen. I. Obviously not.

DrP

I've been playing Goldeneye for Wii the past couple of days... its pretty amazing. It's basically a FPS with a storyline AND the levels have been redesigned AND some new levels, too. They added a nightclub level

Sekter77

I'm glad to hear that Goldeneye came out ok. Remakes of games usually fail to capture what made the original so much fun, but this might be a decent exception. It's especially good that it's a decent FPS on the Wii that doesn't have Metroid in the title.
Guitar and video games.