News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

I don't have them with me... nor a compatible device to play them on... all I have are DSs and a GBA Micro. I have LA for an EMU on my computer... same with PH (the two Zelda games I don't PHYSICALLY own)

SlowPokemon

Wow, we're opposites, DrP! :D

I am going on hiatus with my HeartGold to replay the game it all started with! That's right, my Pokemon Blue is being played again! I'm doing it so that when I get Pokemon Stadium I have a team to transfer and won't have to use only rentals.

My team after beating my rival on Route 22, not yet battled a real trainer:
Bulbasaur Lv10
Drillbee (Beedrill) Lv10
Pikachu Lv10

I'm raising a Pikachu for Pokemon Stadium so I can get the one that Surfs! ;D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

how are we opposites???

I can kinda sense it actually

I am finally departing Pokémon for my most FAVORITE game series of all time!

SlowPokemon

Opposites because you're getting out of Pokemon, I'm getting into it. ;) Otherwise, we're pretty similar, really.

I soo hope I win this auction. Gonna wait to bid till the last second.

DrP

You mean youre getting more into the non-GB series games, ones released for consoles (minus BR)... I remember Pokémon Stadium and when SDM 2 came out, we all played for hours on end :D

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 30, 2010, 05:08:57 PMWow, we're opposites, DrP! :D

I am going on hiatus with my HeartGold to replay the game it all started with! That's right, my Pokemon Blue is being played again! I'm doing it so that when I get Pokemon Stadium I have a team to transfer and won't have to use only rentals.

My team after beating my rival on Route 22, not yet battled a real trainer:
Bulbasaur Lv10
Drillbee (Beedrill) Lv10
Pikachu Lv10

I'm raising a Pikachu for Pokemon Stadium so I can get the one that Surfs! ;D
Silly Slow and your silly Beedrill with its silly future complete uselessness. And it's present complete uselessness. SWITCH TO BUTTERFREE WHILE YOU STILL HAVE THE CHANCE!!!!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Nope, I train Butterfree too often, and Beedrill is waay cooler, even if it is not as good.

Quote from: drpamplemousse on October 30, 2010, 05:28:20 PMYou mean youre getting more into the non-GB series games, ones released for consoles (minus BR)... I remember Pokémon Stadium and when SDM 2 came out, we all played for hours on end :D

How is Pokemon Blue a non-GB series game.

Roz~

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 31, 2010, 07:13:16 AMSilly Slow and your silly Beedrill with its silly future complete uselessness. And it's present complete uselessness. SWITCH TO BUTTERFREE WHILE YOU STILL HAVE THE CHANCE!!!!

Beedril can be pretty deadly nowadays when you know how to use it. Though I agree that it sucks hard in RBY.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Indeed.

Still playing epic yarn. Almost beat the storyline. Then I'm gonna go for 100% completion. Then I think I'll do it all over again.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

SuperFireKirby

RAWR!

Haven't had much time to play in the past 2 days. Oh well...

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 31, 2010, 07:26:05 AMNope, I train Butterfree too often, and Beedrill is waay cooler, even if it is not as good.

How is Pokemon Blue a non-GB series game.

I was referring to your exploits on trying to acquire PKMN Stadium... you're not really "getting into" Pokémon anyways, you have always been "in" to Pokémon... but you're just recycling through games and playing them over and over.

I loved the older games, but now that they've added new stuff, I am too lazy to go back to the old stuff... its like using floppy disks to hold my word documents... though nostalgia is pretty nice but meh.

SlowPokemon

SFK--

I took your advice and dropped Beedrill, now I'm training Nidoran(F). My brother's got Nidoran(M) in his Red version right now, so it's cool. :)

I prefer Nidoqueen to Nidoking anyway. They're both pretty beast though.

Roz~

And they learn Double Kick at level 43.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Oh really? :P

Well, obviously Nidoking is STRONGER than Nidoqueen... Nidoran(M) learns Horn Attack Lv9 while Nidoran(F) learns Scratch at Lv9. (This is Gen I, no later :))

Pidgeotto doesn't learn Wing Attack till Lv33 in Gen I--and that's the first Flying move it learns, Gust being Normal.