News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

I play that occasionally but I suck too much to play it with real people.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Cobraroll

Quote from: drpamplemousse on October 11, 2010, 09:39:27 PMIt's settled... Im going to play SC4!!! Time to get another city over 1 million people... they should really make a SimCity like SimCity 4, but with better graphics and small updates

Indeed.

Also, check out the mods for the game. It makes it an entirely new game to play. www.simtropolis.com is the place to go.

I'm a huge SC fan myself, and love to just sit there and experiment with cities. I eventually got hang on how to make a large, populated and economically successful city, but the aestethics went down the drain (really, don't overdo commercial high density zoning. You'll end up with no skyscrapers at all). Now, I primarily try to make the traffic work, and center a few suburbs around large population centers.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SlowPokemon

I want to play Animal Crossing WW again... but you have to play it a few days before really enjoying it... I don't know if I feel like doing that... plus, then you miss a day and everyone freaks out.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Quote from: Cobraroll on October 15, 2010, 12:40:32 PMIndeed.

Also, check out the mods for the game. It makes it an entirely new game to play. www.simtropolis.com is the place to go.

I'm a huge SC fan myself, and love to just sit there and experiment with cities. I eventually got hang on how to make a large, populated and economically successful city, but the aestethics went down the drain (really, don't overdo commercial high density zoning. You'll end up with no skyscrapers at all). Now, I primarily try to make the traffic work, and center a few suburbs around large population centers.

Yep... i know... and I have discovered the hard way. I do like the aesthetics of the High Density Commercial stuff... those are cool lookin buildings.

Traffic is my worst problem... Subways definitely helped, plus I am too lazy to redo the city with avenues after roads... and then a shitload of freeways??

But Societies was a HUGE flop... they need to make a SC5 with major updates to SC4

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Shadoninja on October 15, 2010, 09:43:20 AMI play that occasionally but I suck too much to play it with real people.
Darn, I want someone I actually know outside the game to play with besides my almost pro friend who completely destroys me.

Anyways....

As of tommorow I am going to be playing Kirby Epic Yarn. And nothing else. Until I've beaten it a couple times at least.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 16, 2010, 12:18:31 PMDarn, I want someone I actually know outside the game to play with besides my almost pro friend who completely destroys me.

Anyways....

As of tommorow I am going to be playing Kirby Epic Yarn. And nothing else. Until I've beaten it a couple times at least.

Just bought Professor Layton and Final Fantasy 4 warriors of Light. Just lost my DS because my mom wants to try PL, haha. Guess I'll just have to buy Kirby when it's out too. Gonna be EPIC.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Which Professor Layton? Curious Village, I hope--you won't understand a lot of the story if you don't play the first one...first.

Roz~

Nah, only found Unwound Future. Doesn't really matter though since I won't be playing that much.

SuperFireKirby

Considering Professor Layton is made by Level-5, it'll be amazing. Why? Because it's Level-5. WHO ALSO MADE THE DARK CLOUD GAMES.

Epic Yarn comes out in 2 hours 51 minutes my time.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Epic yarn is epic. Or so it would seem. I'll hold off on that till I can get family members to buy it for me (i.e., Christmas).

SuperFireKirby

I've been saving up some money. Sold Animal Crossing: City Folk and Monster Hunter 3 to raise some funds. I've also had a $25 GamesStop gift since May. So I all set. Now I've got to beat it 5 times and resell it to start raising money for Diablo III.

Roz~

Spent a lot of money recently to buy games, dunno if I'll be buying it right away... especially since school stuff's going to take most of my free time. Ugh.

DrP

I won't be buying games sometime soon... I need a kitchenaid mixer

Dude

DrP

I've been playing Mario Kart all day... trying to get Dry Bowser has become a pain. Thankfully I most likely Aced my Business Law midterm!!!