News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

I know you'd arrive in Pierre-Elliot Trudeau but I've no idea as to where you should leave.
Just finished Apollo Justice. Damn, the last case was so epic. I'll do it again next week.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Shadoninja

agreed, I especially love the part where you go "back" 7 years.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

Yep, that part was fun. I especially loved it when you had that trial with Phoenix Wright! Awsm <3

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on October 03, 2010, 05:49:20 PMI know you'd arrive in Pierre-Elliot Trudeau but I've no idea as to where you should leave.
Just finished Apollo Justice. Damn, the last case was so epic. I'll do it again next week.

I know... that's where I left in my most recent flight (Montreal to Miami)... what prominent American Airport should I come from??? Atlanta? Houston? Denver? LAX? Seattle? Phoenix? Where???

Roz~

The one closest to where you live I guess.

DrP

LAX is a bitch to get out of... so I will go with... randomizing... Las Vegas??? I guess so then!

Maretocks

I have no idea-...what?

I started a new game on Majora's Mask. It's still fun even though I know every step of the game. :P

And I recently had Banjo-Kazooie returned to my from my friend. She never had a chance to play it, but now my file is gone. :|
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Roz~

That sucks. It reminds me of my friend who lent her Pokemon Yellow game to her cousin. The original game from when she was 7 still was on it until he returned it. That's why I never lent my games to anyone. :P

Shadoninja

Quote from: Maretocks on October 04, 2010, 02:46:41 AMI have no idea-...what?

I started a new game on Majora's Mask. It's still fun even though I know every step of the game. :P

And I recently had Banjo-Kazooie returned to my from my friend. She never had a chance to play it, but now my file is gone. :|
http://inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com/2010/09/majora.html
interesting.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Winter

I let someone borrow my blue version and they did the missingno cheat and corrupted the file -.-

DrP

Quote from: winterkid09 on October 04, 2010, 10:46:05 AMI let someone borrow my blue version and they did the missingno cheat and corrupted the file -.-

Those bastards!!

Im contemplating on playing BW again tonight, or maybe pick up where I left off on my RTW journey (leaving TNCA for CYYZ... again, plug these into Wikipedia) or even do Civ V again!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 04, 2010, 01:50:10 PMUnderstatement, lol... heh heh heh...

indeed... it was kinda... trippy! haha

Winter

so i'm working on pearl again, I never finished much before....i got bored, but now oddly, I like it a little.

DrP

Im just bored... I have no idea what to do and class ended 30 minutes ago... hmm... what to do!