News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

Quote from: Sekter77 on September 30, 2010, 07:49:13 PMOh man. Luigi's Mansion is fantastic. I was bored this summer so I dedicated myself to a perfect run (all treasure) and eventually got it. It has so much replay value if you're willing to reset every time you miss one coin.

My favorite classic Mario games are tied between SMB 3 and Super Mario World. I really can't decide which one I like better because both have great level design and the really cool powerups in 3 are balanced out by Yoshi in Mario World.

Winterkid, you have to play through the rest of Mario Bros 3. It was really hard for me too the first time through it, but once you get the hang of it, you'll love the levels so much. It's totally worth the investment.

yoshi's the ultimate pit saver.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Winter

Quote from: Sekter77 on September 30, 2010, 07:49:13 PMWinterkid, you have to play through the rest of Mario Bros 3. It was really hard for me too the first time through it, but once you get the hang of it, you'll love the levels so much. It's totally worth the investment.

i might, I have it on my wii

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Sekter77 on September 30, 2010, 07:49:13 PMOh man. Luigi's Mansion is fantastic. I was bored this summer so I dedicated myself to a perfect run (all treasure) and eventually got it. It has so much replay value if you're willing to reset every time you miss one coin.

My favorite classic Mario games are tied between SMB 3 and Super Mario World. I really can't decide which one I like better because both have great level design and the really cool powerups in 3 are balanced out by Yoshi in Mario World.

Winterkid, you have to play through the rest of Mario Bros 3. It was really hard for me too the first time through it, but once you get the hang of it, you'll love the levels so much. It's totally worth the investment.

I tried to do that too! The treasure room that I only recently noticed was through the mouse-hole in the Butler's room!

And I like Super Mario Bros 3 better, but a lot of people like Super Mario World... I was never a fan of Yoshi, which was why it was a surprise that I liked SMG2 as much as I did.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sekter77

I love that picture shadoninja!
Yoshi happens to be one of my favorite video game characters and my mainstay in the original Smash Bros. But, to each his own I guess.

When I got Luigi's Mansion, I got a player's guide with my purchase so I kinda was cheating right off the bat with that game. However, I did lose it recently so it was up to my memory to remember where all the treasure was. That hidden room by the Butler's room took me forever to get everything because there's so much cash in that treasure chest once you clear it! I'd always miss something.
Guitar and video games.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 01, 2010, 04:21:15 AMI tried to do that too! The treasure room that I only recently noticed was through the mouse-hole in the Butler's room!

And I like Super Mario Bros 3 better, but a lot of people like Super Mario World... I was never a fan of Yoshi, which was why it was a surprise that I liked SMG2 as much as I did.

I still have yet to play SMB 3... I gotta wait until December until I can get back home to download it from the Wii Store!

SlowPokemon

I finally got out of Wayward Cave. Hearthome, here I come.

Roz~

I need to buy FF: the 4 warriors of light and Lufia. More games to finish. Yeehaw.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Also replaying Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Not like I'm deleting my first file, though.

I worked so hard at completing that, lol.

DrP

I've but doing runs in FSX from Toronto to Orange County and from Montreal to Miami! woo...

I dont know where to do one more flight now... hmm...

Im doing a speech on how to fly a jet and I am taking a crapload of screen shots to show my class everything.

I did just preorder Goldeneye and another game I am not at liberty to say (and it isn't BW)

Roz~

You already went to Montreal or you're going to go there in the near future?
And is the other game Skyward Sword? :P

DrP

Well... not physically... I was flying in FSX... so much easier to travel the world hehe!

Yes... it is SS... no release date for it yet, though!

Roz~

Haha, knew it was that game! :D And I guess it'd be more fun to travel IRL though. :P

DrP

I still need a place to leave to fly to somewhere... any suggestions???

Flying IRL is like 4000x better!

Roz~

Why not to Montreal? I could try to show you around (I know nothing about the city, never really go there. :D)
I don't know if I'd like to fly since I can't stand height.

DrP

But what airport should I come from???