News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on August 18, 2010, 07:23:57 PMSnorlax has Lefties when you capture it. Otherwise I think you need the Pickup ability, but you really have littles chances (~1%) of finding them.
Actually, Snorlax only holds it 50% of the time in HGSS.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

I transferred them from my item-modded Platina! My Diamond version was basically ruined an stuff... since I did some other thingys!

SlowPokemon

BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM

Anyway.

Restarted Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story.

My bad file. Because on my good file I spent FOREVER training Mario and Luigi to Lv40 for the extra rank. Bowser's still Lv30, and I'm saving his Lv40 expedition for a rainy day.

DrP

I really need to replay that... I havent really been playing video games lately. Ive been setting up a disaster, writing and running all over the county to find some last minute apartment items (and I still need a coffee maker... one of those nice K-Cup machines)

I still have to work on my old laptop and prep it for sale on ebay

Roz~

Haven't even finished it yet. I should stop playing Pokemon and get to that. :P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

It's worth finishing! Great story in all respects...and I'm a sucker for ridiculous humor (which is incredibly active thanks to Fawful's return!)

DrP

It's just fawful is ridiculous enough as it is!

SuperRiolu

I've only played Superstar Saga. It was a good game, and I was just too lazy to go to the store to get the newer ones. I was focused more on Pokémon
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

SlowPokemon

Yeah... Pokemon never gets old.

Bowser's Inside Story was by far the best... Partners in Time was funny, but creepy... it would have been funnier without the Shroobs. But I do love the Shroobs! Superstar Saga was probably my second favorite.

What truly made Bowser's Inside Story funny was a) Fawful and Midbus's comedy routines and b) Bowser's egotistical dialogue.

Bowser's so full of himself, and he's hilarious! I also laughed out loud at the scene where Mario rescues Luigi, and they have a reunited scene that's Oscar-worthy.

DrP

I've been playing Civ IV for the past couple of days... warring against the Aztecs and the Persians, now Rome has been Imperializing and now I've been nuking the Arabs (surprisignly, with Hindu affiliation... and Americans are the Islamic ones) and the Native Americans.

I don't know what country to choose next for the next game

SuperRiolu

I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

DrP

I'm thinking of China, the Netherlands or Portugal

They really should put in Australia, Canada and Italy, even though they aren't necessarily "Empires" and what ever happened to making a Scandinavian Empire??

SuperRiolu

They really should... be the Netherlands, you Dutchie!!

DrP

I don't know. I've been the Netherlands before, but I've been France many times. Maybe I'll be China

SlowPokemon

I'm sick... Maybe I should try playing Dr. Mario.

Is that game any good?

BTW--Started playing Yoshi's Island DS. Crap, Baby Mario is annoying.