News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobraroll

I've picked up Command&Conquer: Red Alert 2 again. Fun with mods, but a shame that I don't have the expansion pack. Perhaps I'll download another mod tomorrow, as I only have one now... (the Aftermath mod, if anyone is interested).
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SuperFireKirby

The Command & Conquer franchise is beastly.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Yes... the beast of the beastlyness

...except i really suck at it... i tried... and failed

SuperFireKirby

I'm good at rts's once I start playing them enough.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

yep... that is prolly my case, too... i just need to play things a bit more

SuperFireKirby

Right now, I'm playing the game of life. And, as usual, I'm losing.

DrP

oh, i lost game... oh 4 years ago! haha

right now, im playing the game of death... and somehow losing at that, too!

I think i may go play some moar ripto's rage and complete all the worlds! woo!

Oni-Link

I'm playing the game of life, I have a few lives left. I'm having trouble on this one boss: Boredom Man. Anyone know where I can find a FAQ?

DrP

nope. there are ways to skip the level: try going outside your house, doing something active or shut off your house from the power grid for a day!

Also, if those dont work, there is always taking a nap!

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 08, 2010, 04:29:48 PMnope. there are ways to skip the level: try going outside your house, doing something active or shut off your house from the power grid for a day!

Also, if those dont work, there is always taking a nap!
I'm kidding, I'm not really bored.

DrP

Ok... well when you actually get bored, then try those home remedies!

Oni-Link

Hmm... I might play Pokemon Emerald soon. Or Ruby/Sapphire, since Wallace is in it, and he's WAY more of a challenge that Juan.

DrP

Quote from: Oni-Link on August 08, 2010, 10:08:41 PMHmm... I might play Pokemon Emerald soon. Or Ruby/Sapphire, since Wallace is in it, and he's WAY more of a challenge that Juan.

Juan is such a pushover... Im playing emerald on my phone, so it working

KefkaticFanatic

Oblivion on PC with tons of mods.

me irl
[close]

Oni-Link

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 08, 2010, 10:52:45 PMOblivion on PC with tons of mods.
As if it didn't have enough mods already.