News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oni-Link

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 07, 2010, 06:33:59 PMGot to playing my Explorers of Sky a while ago today... I am now in the future. Phanpy Lv30, Meowth Lv29
SHOULD'VE GOT RIOLU AND AN ELECTRIC POKEMON
BEST TEAM EVAR

DrP

I have a Riolu and a Cyndaquil... almost best team evar!

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 07, 2010, 08:04:16 PMI have a Riolu and a Cyndaquil... almost best team evar!
Riolu is the way to go.
Shinx learns Crunch and Discharge, which are very useful. Crunch is strong, and Discharge attacks all the enemies in the room. Link it with Thunderbolt, and it's awesome. (As in thunderbolt at the top of the move list, discharge second)

DrP

Maybe ill get a shinx somehow! Im trying to finish up in HG first before I go back to it!

Also, if anyone wants to make a trade, my friend codes are on my Bulbapedia page... just tell me which game you wanna trade with (and I'll see if I have the Pokémon)... Diamond is usually the best bet... and I can get any Pokémon that's legit (except for Arceus), shiny or not. Just ask!

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 07, 2010, 08:12:26 PMMaybe ill get a shinx somehow! Im trying to finish up in HG first before I go back to it!

Also, if anyone wants to make a trade, my friend codes are on my Bulbapedia page... just tell me which game you wanna trade with (and I'll see if I have the Pokémon)... Diamond is usually the best bet... and I can get any Pokémon that's legit (except for Arceus), shiny or not. Just ask!
You didn't get Arceus "legally"?

DrP

I did... im saying I can not get other Arceus legally... but the ones I have I got through Wi-Fi stations and the Azure Flute!

I can get all others, shiny/not shiny whenever!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Oni-Link on August 07, 2010, 08:01:15 PMSHOULD'VE GOT RIOLU AND AN ELECTRIC POKEMON
BEST TEAM EVAR

I don't like Riolu or any of the Electric choices. I looove Meowth, actually my favorite, but as I can only have him as a partner, I have Phanpy.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

...and it depends on taking that survey thing when you start up... sometimes you would have to do it like 10 times to get what you want

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 08, 2010, 11:04:02 AM...and it depends on taking that survey thing when you start up... sometimes you would have to do it like 10 times to get what you want
Especially Riolu.
They barely use any "Sassy" Questions.
There's a FAQ on which answer to use, to get what character you want.
Riolu is a Sassy Male.

DrP

yep! I got riolu my second time!

WOO!

SlowPokemon

Uh, no, it's not hard to get Riolu. I get Riolu every time I do the quiz "for real". Which sucks, beause Riolu is terrible and I don't like him much...

Phanpy is hard for me to get though, and he's worse than Riolu. But I really like Phanpy. :P

Oni-Link

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 08, 2010, 11:47:49 AMUh, no, it's not hard to get Riolu. I get Riolu every time I do the quiz "for real". Which sucks, beause Riolu is terrible and I don't like him much...

Phanpy is hard for me to get though, and he's worse than Riolu. But I really like Phanpy. :P
He learns Dark Pulse, Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, and Extremespeed when he evolves.
Very useful.
Phanpy has sucky moves, even when he evolves.

SlowPokemon

No, Donphan is really good. But Phanpy doesn't even learn any Ground moves.

And Lucario has never impressed me very much. Too overused. Same reason I don't like Tyranitar.

DrP

can Lucario learn those moves in the main games? (Dark Pulse and Dragon Pulse?)

SlowPokemon

Yeah, of course. :P

There's no moveset/tm capability difference in MD