News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

I wanted XD when it came out... I may get it gamestop. do they still carry playstation games?

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 29, 2010, 02:31:14 PMI wanted XD when it came out... I may get it gamestop. do they still carry playstation games?
...It's for the Gamecube.

DrP

I know that. In an earlier post, I said I wanted to by Year of the Dragon...

It would take someone extremely stupid/ignorant of Pokémon to know that it is only for nintendo systems

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 29, 2010, 02:39:09 PMI know that. In an earlier post, I said I wanted to by Year of the Dragon...

It would take someone extremely stupid/ignorant of Pokémon to know that it is only for nintendo systems
:3c~

SlowPokemon

They do at mine. They're on a discount rack. Super Mario Sunshine preowned was $16.99 for me. :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

I'll check at mine, its eye shot from where I used to work. There are two others in a 5 mile vicinity if I can't get it there. I'll see if they have XD

SlowPokemon

You do that. :) I have like three in my vicinity - everything is close to us where I live in Georgia.

DrP

Same here... the entire county except for the coast is all urbanized... just a little (built up suburbs, basically... though the cities are really spread out)

SlowPokemon

I've only got three shines in SMS. It's not that great so far, but eh, I'm not too much into it, am I?

DrP

... not really. I really liked Pinna Park. Once you're able to get further and get Yoshi and other nozzles, then Delfino Plaza would get a little more fun. Plus there was a level on SMG 2 that came from SMS

Oni-Link

Started a new file on Mystery Dungeon so I could get Palkia a better IQ. (It's a game mechanic)

DrP

I didn't know that... its probably like the randomly assigned nature in the series. (im only guessing here)

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 29, 2010, 08:05:19 PMI didn't know that... its probably like the randomly assigned nature in the series. (im only guessing here)
You use these things called "Gummis" that increase their IQ.
Here:
http://www.serebii.net/dungeonsky/items.shtml
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/IQ
Palkia's in the J group, which is basically the GAME BREAKER group because of his last ability:

Absolute Mover   â˜†10    Can cross water, lava, and valleys, and can crush walls.

That's basically a God Mod.

DrP

basically... you can do whatever you want then... haha!

Oni-Link