News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Offkey

Woot, started playing SC2 today. Only played campaign yet but it looks pretty nice to me, will do some online with my wow homies tomorrow ^^. Ofcourse, I'd like to play with the NSM homies too, add me/leave your name/code here, my username is Pent with code 917.
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

DrP

I forgot how much fun Spyro is... reallly fun!

Roz~

ÃŽ've never really liked those games. I've tried a lot of them but I guess they just aren't my type of games.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on July 29, 2010, 11:07:46 AMÃŽ've never really liked those games. I've tried a lot of them but I guess they just aren't my type of games.

... at least you tried them. i hate the new ones, if you tried them (the ones from Infogames are the best)

Oni-Link

Still playing Mystery Dungeon, trying to get the final rank, and the rest of the legendaries @.@

SlowPokemon

Not easy, is it?
I like the original Mystery Dungeons - you should play them. :P

Pokemon Mystery Dungeo Blue Rescue Team (Nintendo DS) or Red Rescue Team (GBA).

Hey guys! Got two old games today - downloaded Super Mario Bros. 2 off of Virtual Console, and - because of drpamplemousse's suggestion - I bought used at Gamestop Super Mario Sunshine. :)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

YES! Sunshine! It is such a great game!

SlowPokemon

So I'm told... it's the only one of the Mario platformers I haven't played, and it's also the least critically acclaimed... But still, hard to live up to 64.

DrP

N 64 probably had the highest quantity of critically acclaimed games: OoT, SM64, DKR, SSB, Various MPs, GDYE007... etc

SlowPokemon

I really REALLY wish they would release Pokemon Stadium on virtual console.

DrP

that would be sweet... I want to play Colosseum again, I just cant get enough money to buy a crap load of revives and ultraballs for that final stage in the Realgem Tower (well, before the Snagem Hideout)

SlowPokemon

Me and my brother used to play Colusseum all the time. :) It came out between Ruby and Sapphire, and we were by then Pokemon fanatics. So.

Oni-Link

I had XD: Gale of Darkness, but I gave it to my friend a few months ago.

SlowPokemon

My brother got XD, but he never plays it and won't let me play it. :( I wish I could though.

Oni-Link

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 29, 2010, 02:12:52 PMMy brother got XD, but he never plays it and won't let me play it. :( I wish I could though.
Wow, what a dick.