What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Wii online is miserably laggy.  Nintendo's online service is much too shitty to even bother using.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

^ It can be pretty horrible. :P I don't use my Wii's internet anymore because of that.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Yeah, that's why I only used it once and never bothered trying it again.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

I've gotten fairly good responses from my internet (maybe because it is pretty fast)

But going back about 20 posts... Typhlosion may be the strongest, but I LOVE that evolutionary line to death... if Squirtle wasn't my favorite Pokémon at all, it would then go on to the Cyndaquil-Quilava-Typhlosion line! Not to mention, they all look pretty awesome.

I have taken Snorlax off my team to make way for Sunkern, but Dragonite is remaining (I may switch everyone out for a Bayleef/Poliwrath/Growlithe team)

Roz~

Yeah, they look pretty cool, although the best looking fire-type will always be Arcanince to me. :P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on July 26, 2010, 12:01:16 PMYeah, they look pretty cool, although the best looking fire-type will always be Arcanince to me. :P

Arcanine is pretty cool! I gotta wait to get Growlithe up to level 54 to get all the good attacks first, then he'll be ready to get the fire stone treatment

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 26, 2010, 11:42:56 AMI've gotten fairly good responses from my internet (maybe because it is pretty fast)

You're lucky enough to be playing with your next door neighbor.  I have FiOS internet yet still have lag when playing with somebody in the adjacent state.  It's especially ridiculous because I can play TF2 with people from Russia and the UK and not have any lag, even when in servers based in those countries.

me irl
[close]

DrP

our local stuff is better than FiOS... maybe that's why. i've played with people in Washington without any lag on my end. Everything is wrapped in a shroud of mystery, but in general, Nintendo doesn't really have a great system for online play. Microsoft has a much better handle with things when I was playing COD 6 at a friends house with some of his friends from Texas... no problems/lag time there!

Dude

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 26, 2010, 01:59:51 PMYou're lucky enough to be playing with your next door neighbor.  I have FiOS internet yet still have lag when playing with somebody in the adjacent state.
ETF and I just played Mario Kart Wii with no trouble whatsoever.

Maybe switch to something cable-ish?

DrP

I played with Slow on MKW... no lags whatsoever... and he's on the otherside of the country

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 26, 2010, 04:22:14 PMI played with Slow on MKW... no lags whatsoever... and he's on the otherside of the country
Who won?

DrP

Actually a tie... we have yet to rematch

Though if I lost, usually I was right behind him by less than a second... but on rainbow road, he hit a post, allowing me to pass!

Dude

I must race you.

I will destroy all of you.

KefkaticFanatic

Mario Kart Wii sucks though.

Double Dash is where it's at.

me irl
[close]

Dude