News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 25, 2010, 10:58:35 AMI like the FireRed/LeafGreen remix of Celadon better because... correct me if I'm wrong... it's supposed to feel relaxed and pleasant, and they made it too carnival-ish, and like a march.

Oh, MOST DEF! Best Celadon remix out there... because i havent come across a single Celadon Pokémon remix (maybe there is a site besides PREO out there that remixes/reorchestrates Pokémon music)

Roz~

Original one FTW. And I currently am playing Okami and Dark Cloud 2.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Roz~

In Okami, the main protagonist is the goddess Amaterasu who's a white wolf. Basically, a 100 years ago, Shiranui, a white wolf, and Nagi defeated the demon Orochi, but now it resurfaces. So you're basically traveling all across Nippon to get rid of Orochi's curse by slaying demons. I'm not gonna spoil everything, but if you have a Wii or a PS2, you NEED to get that game. It truly is a masterpiece. I've never tried the Wii version, but you use a magic brush throughout the game, so it must be fun to use it with the wiimote.

And I'll let the DC2 explaining things to SFK. He knows the game more than I do since I didn't really have time to play.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on July 25, 2010, 07:50:41 PMIn Okami, the main protagonist is the goddess Amaterasu who's a white wolf. Basically, a 100 years ago, Shiranui, a white wolf, and Nagi defeated the demon Orochi, but now it resurfaces. So you're basically traveling all across Nippon to get rid of Orochi's curse by slaying demons. I'm not gonna spoil everything, but if you have a Wii or a PS2, you NEED to get that game. It truly is a masterpiece. I've never tried the Wii version, but you use a magic brush throughout the game, so it must be fun to use it with the wiimote.

And I'll let the DC2 explaining things to SFK. He knows the game more than I do since I didn't really have time to play.

I'll look more into it (now im informed... haha). Seems interesting enough to give it a go. I may add it to my list if I get a job

Oni-Link

Still playing Mystery Dungeon... It's a pretty long game. :\
At Sky Peak Summit, fighting the Grimer's/Muk's.

DrP

Yes it is, I just got out of the Beach cave... that was a while

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 25, 2010, 08:49:39 PMYes it is, I just got out of the Beach cave... that was a while
You're lying.

DrP

Quote from: Oni-Link on July 25, 2010, 08:51:50 PMYou're lying.

how am i lying?? i just started the game... still figuring the mechanics (and i keep on fainting)... too many shellder and corsola attacking me!

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 25, 2010, 09:34:06 PMhow am i lying?? i just started the game... still figuring the mechanics (and i keep on fainting)... too many shellder and corsola attacking me!
I thought you said you couldn't get it for a while...
Anyway, died. If anyone can rescue me, at around level 40, it would be really nice.
Rescue Code: 0000-0065-4143
Until someone rescues me, I'm going to play Kirby/Heart Gold

DrP

its called a ROM... i have a DS emulator (I was able to play Pokémon HG in October of last year witha Japanese translator built into the game)...

And im playing heart gold right now... trying to get everyone in my "Beat Red Team" up to Lv 65, so I can rematch the gym leaders

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 25, 2010, 09:45:22 PMits called a ROM... i have a DS emulator (I was able to play Pokémon HG in October of last year witha Japanese translator built into the game)...

And im playing heart gold right now... trying to get everyone in my "Beat Red Team" up to Lv 65, so I can rematch the gym leaders
:(
Have fun playing a pirated game...

DrP

oh, im playing an American version of HG right now (on my DS... so is not pirating at the current moment)

I forgot about the Pokéathlon... damn!

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 25, 2010, 09:54:24 PMoh, im playing an American version of HG right now (on my DS... so is not pirating at the current moment)

I forgot about the Pokéathlon... damn!
That reminds me...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys1UFJljpPQ&fmt=22

DrP

hahahaha! im trying to assemble a good team together... im thinking of Snorlax, Dragonite and Typhlosion