News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 23, 2010, 07:19:22 PMYou play as a Pokémon?? I thought you like one of those ranger dudes or like another trainer on a smaller region-like area.

...And you cracked my code?
(Also look at Point 4 i stated above... I am basically broke - the college student's dilema)
...It's greek.
Also, I don't know if you were talking to me, Roz~, or both of us, but I've played every Gen.
I've played:
Emerald
Fire Red
Leaf Green
Ruby
Sapphire
Crystal
Silver
Gold
Yellow
Red
Diamond
Pearl
Platinum
Heart Gold.

Spin-offs:
Colosseum
Stadium
Stadium 2
XD: Gale of Darkness
Battle Revolution
and of course, Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky.

What does that tell you?

DrP

... a Pokémon nerd?

haha, im only kidding. I've played every single mainstream game, Snap, Stadium I and II and Colosseum, but the latter four games I didn't buy (though I only own Colosseum).

But that isn't really Greek, you know?

I'm going to do some Bulbapedia research on these games and comeback with either a statement on whether I don't like these games (with specific details) or ill change my position

I just realized I can download some roms and play them on my DS EMU

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 23, 2010, 07:34:44 PMhaha, im only kidding. I've played every single mainstream game, Snap, Stadium I and II and Colosseum, but the latter four games I didn't buy (though I only own Colosseum).

But that isn't really Greek, you know?
Oh shoot, I forgot about Snap, I also played that.

Also, what language is it? Your own?

DrP

What language am I speaking to you now? It is there you will find your answer.

I should have my verdict before 8!

Roz~

Quote from: Oni-Link on July 23, 2010, 07:25:50 PM...It's greek.
Also, I don't know if you were talking to me, Roz~, or both of us, but I've played every Gen.
I've played:
Emerald
Fire Red
Leaf Green
Ruby
Sapphire
Crystal
Silver
Gold
Yellow
Red
Diamond
Pearl
Platinum
Heart Gold.

Spin-offs:
Colosseum
Stadium
Stadium 2
XD: Gale of Darkness
Battle Revolution
and of course, Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky.

What does that tell you?

I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Drpamplemousse, 'cause he said some games were unimportant. And that tells me you're also a huge Pokemon fan.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

A PokeNerd is the best kind of nerd.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Oni-Link

Quote from: Roz~ on July 23, 2010, 08:01:00 PMI wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Drpamplemousse, 'cause he said some games were unimportant. And that tells me you're also a huge Pokemon fan.
I was also talking to Drpamplemousse. I said as in "Me/Roz~/both of us", implying that I don't know who Drpamplemousse is talking to.

DrP

You're all fighting about talking to me, how flattering hahaha

So I am going to take the position of a Vampire Weekend song, I Stand Corrected.

So, therefore, I hereby officially retract my statement calling PMD Games "unimportant" or any other form of degrading diction. The fact of the matter is, playing as a Pokémon and watching them take positions of humans is quite humorous, I might add. Though I may not play this as my main form of entertainment, I still see it as "quality" (and yes, important). The graphics quality may need a slight boost in the next game. It actually reminded me of a the old 2-D Zelda games exploring the dungeons (but instead of Staflos, its Pokémon) 

ALPRAS

Just finished Super Mario Galaxy with 73 stars. Lets do the rest now!

PS: The game stills pretty easy...

SlowPokemon

That's because you didn't beat it. You finished with 73 stars? I beat Bowser with 106.

And the real hard levels are coming...

Some of those green stars are really irritating... but they're necessary to get the required 242.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 24, 2010, 06:47:06 AMThat's because you didn't beat it. You finished with 73 stars? I beat Bowser with 106.

And the real hard levels are coming...

Some of those green stars are really irritating... but they're necessary to get the required 242.

Same. Luckily for Green Stars, you dont have to go on collecting comet medals again!
And something cool happens when you reach 242... I'm not going spoil it for the children

Oni-Link

You guys are right, but most Mario games are designed to be easy, though.

DrP

Quote from: Oni-Link on July 24, 2010, 10:35:14 AMYou guys are right, but most Mario games are designed to be easy, though.

They still add little tricks and stuff to make some levels a bit harder. But IMO Zelda games are SO much harder

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 24, 2010, 10:37:35 AMThey still add little tricks and stuff to make some levels a bit harder. But IMO Zelda games are SO much harder
Of course, they should be hard. They're like a mixture of Puzzle and Action-Adventure.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 24, 2010, 10:37:35 AMThey still add little tricks and stuff to make some levels a bit harder. But IMO Zelda games are SO much harder

This means you're dumb and cannot figure out simple puzzles.

me irl
[close]