Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 23, 2010, 10:53:17 AMSorry, a little late...

I got Super Mario Bros, as it's the only Mario Bros game I haven't played. >.<

And then my brother insisted on using the rest of our 2000 points (1500) on Pokemon Rumble, which he loves and I think is absolute crap...

Haha, it's the first game I bought too  :D And yeah, Pokemon Rumble really looks boring. I don't understand how come people can actually enjoy that game.

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 23, 2010, 11:01:47 AMI made the mistake of getting My Pokémon Ranch, but luckily I didn't buy the wii points... and you know if you have a form of electronic payment, you can buy Wii Points right on the Wii Shop Channel

I know that, but 2000 points costs 20 US$. Since I'm living in Canada, it'd be more expensive to buy them on the Wii Shop Channel than buying them at the store.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

its just an extra 4 cents per dollar, so spending gas to go to the store may be about the same. I hate dealing with exchange rates

Roz~

I don't have to spend gas to buy them, so I don't care about that ;) And I prefer buying it at the store. I don't have a credit card anyway.

Oni-Link

I love Shinx's fangs when he opens his mouth in the icon/portrait thing in PMD: EoS.
Anyway, I restarted a game since I was getting bored of Phanpy, and I want to start using my Gummi's on Shinx first so I can get House Avoider.

SlowPokemon

Cool. Meowth is my favorite in the PMD series, but as you can no longer be him, my current Explorers of Sky team is Phanpy, with Meowth as a partner.

Meowth knows Hypnosis as an Egg move. :)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

When I had EoD, my team was Bulbasaur and Cyndaquil. I love Cyndaquil, and I just happened to be a Bulbasaur. I've never thought I'd say this, but I really enjoyed that game.

Anyway, currently doing Rydia's Tale, then I'll finish No More Heroes and Kingdom Hearts, and then it's Dark Cloud 2 time.

Oni-Link

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 23, 2010, 03:37:00 PMCool. Meowth is my favorite in the PMD series, but as you can no longer be him, my current Explorers of Sky team is Phanpy, with Meowth as a partner.

Meowth knows Hypnosis as an Egg move. :)
Wait what? You can't get him in EoS? Then you say you have him as a partner? Are you saying that you recruited him or are you saying that you can't get him?
Because I saw him in the roster, I just have to choose a partner and say "No" when it says "Do you want this partner?" and it refreshes the list.

DrP

I've never played the "unimportant" Pokémon games, like the Master Dungeon and Ranger ones... something I outgrew without even playing it.

I'm now officially prepping for my battle with Red... so much more extensive training with the gym leader rematch and the new elite four (eventually)

SlowPokemon

Okay, I've explained this before... Meowth and Munchlax are not available as the hero in EOS, but you CAN still choose them for a partner! And my partner list was like four pages long... there are arrows at the bottom of the list.

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 23, 2010, 04:06:40 PMI've never played the "unimportant" Pokémon games, like the Master Dungeon and Ranger ones... something I outgrew without even playing it.

I'm now officially prepping for my battle with Red... so much more extensive training with the gym leader rematch and the new elite four (eventually)

That's a huge loss on your part, but whatever...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 23, 2010, 04:06:40 PMI've never played the "unimportant" Pokémon games, like the Master Dungeon and Ranger ones... something I outgrew without even playing it.

They're called spinoffs.  And that's a foolish opinion.

me irl
[close]

DrP

1) ΝοÏ,, αλλ οπινιονσ αρε φοολιση... ανδ ιμ α Ρεπθβλιψαν.
2) Υοθ σηοθλδ σÏ,,οπ βεινγ α δοθψηεβαγ
3) Ι κονÏ, Ï,,ηαÏ,, ΝινÏ,,ενδο Ï,,θρνσ α προφιÏ,, ρελεασινγ γαμεσ νοÏ,, βενεφιψιαλ Ï,,ο α σεριεσ.
4) Maybe i may give them a try soon (once I get a job)

Prepping to go to the elite four!

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 23, 2010, 06:22:56 PM1) ΝοÏ,, αλλ οπινιονσ αρε φοολιση... ανδ ιμ α Ρεπθβλιψαν.
2) Υοθ σηοθλδ σÏ,,οπ βεινγ α δοθψηεβαγ
3) Ι κονÏ, Ï,,ηαÏ,, ΝινÏ,,ενδο Ï,,θρνσ α προφιÏ,, ρελεασινγ γαμεσ νοÏ,, βενεφιψιαλ Ï,,ο α σεριεσ.
4) Maybe i may give them a try soon (once I get a job)

Prepping to go to the elite four!
Trying to be secret?
Anyway, what KefkaticFanatic said was true. Sure, it may be a way for Nintendo to get a little profit. But, IMO, Mystery Dungeon has comparatively more plot than the main series. In the main series, you do pretty much the same in every game. Go around getting 8 badges, fighting the elite four, yatta yatta. But in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, it's different for each game. There are other reasons that Mystery Dungeon is a very good spin-off series, but I'm too lazy and busy to post them all.

Roz~

^This. I never thought I'd like those games when I first played them, but I really was surprised, and in a good way. The story may not be omgawsm, but it still is original, and as Oni-Link said, it's more varied than just get the badges, which is a huge plus imho. The fact that you get to play as pokemon instead of a plain trainer is pretty fun too. So yeah, calling them unimportant games... Dude, that makes no sense at all. There are no "unimportant games" in a franchise; they just tried to innovate. Anyway, it's your opinion, but if you continue thinking like this I can assure you that you'll miss a ton of great games.

DrP

You play as a Pokémon?? I thought you like one of those ranger dudes or like another trainer on a smaller region-like area.

...And you cracked my code?
(Also look at Point 4 i stated above... I am basically broke - the college student's dilema)