News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oni-Link

Forgot to say.
I named my Phanpy "Phan Phan" after the Kirby mini-boss.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Oni-Link

4 Missions in 1 go. New record.
Anyway, this topic should go back to what are we playing not what's happening in our game right now.
Also, beat Fake Groudon on my first try \o/.

SlowPokemon

alright.

Playing the Professor Layton games over in anticipation of Unwound Future.

Oni-Link

I'm not really into puzzle games, but I want it.
Too bad I'm as broke as a [insert analogy here].

Roz~

Finished the first story of Final Fantasy IV : The After Years. Too bad I don't have enough Wii points to buy the others right away. ;_;
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on July 22, 2010, 08:15:38 AMFinished the first story of Final Fantasy IV : The After Years. Too bad I don't have enough Wii points to buy the others right away. ;_;

Aaah, that sucks.

I bought my first virtual console game today, actually. >_<

Roz~

I actually need 2900 points to be able to finish the game. I'll have to spend ~40$ to buy two Wii points cards. At least I'll be able to buy a Phoenix Wright game x)

And what game did you buy?

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: ALPRAS on July 20, 2010, 02:57:16 PMI just got tired from Tf2...
I went 3 weeks without it.  Also my server is awesome cause the people are awesome and usually hilarious so that helps.

me irl
[close]

Roz~

I really need to try that game. Once I get a mouse so I can play on my computer, I shall buy it.

Ruto

Late to the party with my dinosaur games.

Playing the Sims 3 and Soulcalibur 3. I still can't get all the trophies in SC3...though I do enjoy the music in that game.

The Sims 3 was pretty disappointing in my opinion, first Sims game with no piano and a severe lack of stuff. I don't feel like buying an expansion pack for things they should have included in the first place!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

ALPRAS

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 22, 2010, 08:20:47 PMI went 3 weeks without it.  Also my server is awesome cause the people are awesome and usually hilarious so that helps.

Do you have a server? What is it?

DrP

I've been playing A Link to the Past on VC, cause the only VG system I DON'T have is an SNES. I also got the original, because the only NES game I have is Super Mario Bros.

I actually finally beat Agahnim after starting a new file in January, so its progress for me!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on July 22, 2010, 08:19:42 PMI actually need 2900 points to be able to finish the game. I'll have to spend ~40$ to buy two Wii points cards. At least I'll be able to buy a Phoenix Wright game x)

And what game did you buy?

Sorry, a little late...

I got Super Mario Bros, as it's the only Mario Bros game I haven't played. >.<

And then my brother insisted on using the rest of our 2000 points (1500) on Pokemon Rumble, which he loves and I think is absolute crap...

DrP

I made the mistake of getting My Pokémon Ranch, but luckily I didn't buy the wii points... and you know if you have a form of electronic payment, you can buy Wii Points right on the Wii Shop Channel