News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Offkey

Mm picked up my Diamond game again as well, seems I've got a Lucky Egg in the bag there :D. Can't remember if it was actually lucky though, could be that I've been farming it for hours... But now the dilemma, should I pick Diamond or HeartGold as "main" game, as in, try and get all erm, how many are there these days? Kinda sucks, since Sapphire used to be the main, I've put quite a bit of effort into it to fill the entire Hoenn dex and a few oldschool pokes once I got LeafGreen. What should I do?

Oh and something else, is there any way to get the pokes in your pokedex for generation IV without actually spotting them, since you can only request pokes you have in your pokedex on the Wifi? For example, I'd like a Bulbasaur but can't search for it because #1 is empty in my national dex.
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

SlowPokemon

Nope, there's no way...

And Diamond would be the easier to find all the Pokemon, but HeartGold and SoulSilver are so much better.

My vote - HeartGold.

DrP

^^ I agree. HeartGold and SoulSilver are ALOT better!

SlowPokemon

I'm still playing Ruby...
Gotten NO. WHERE.
Because I'm lazy. I do have a Treecko if that counts. xD

DrP

I have about 40 Treekos across the games (those Sceptiles breed like crazy)

SlowPokemon

Ugh... that makes Sceptile sound like... ugh... x )

I noticed something in my SoulSilver today. I was looking at all the Pokemon I've obtained from people.

Dragonite (Dratini from Dragon's Den) - Quirky nature.
Ivysaur (Bulbasaur from Professor Oak) - Quirky nature.
Hitmontop (Tyrogue from Mt. Mortar) - Quirky Nature.

o.o
Okaaaay...
Not all of them are quirky. But, come on, three out of five? Unless you include the Togepi egg.

I like quirky nature, but this was a little...quirky.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 09, 2010, 03:52:33 PMUgh... that makes Sceptile sound like... ugh... x )

I noticed something in my SoulSilver today. I was looking at all the Pokemon I've obtained from people.

Dragonite (Dratini from Dragon's Den) - Quirky nature.
Ivysaur (Bulbasaur from Professor Oak) - Quirky nature.
Hitmontop (Tyrogue from Mt. Mortar) - Quirky Nature.

o.o
Okaaaay...
Not all of them are quirky. But, come on, three out of five? Unless you include the Togepi egg.

I like quirky nature, but this was a little...quirky.

Suprisingly, natures are completely random (unless they are event Pokémon like the Pikachu-colored Pichu or the Spiky-Eared Pichu)

SlowPokemon

or your lead Pokemon has synchronize ;) like Gardevoir

DrP

true... but I was refering to a general case!

Back in the day, natures and abilities didnt exist... and then there were contests (another favorite about Ruby and Sapphire [and Emerald, too])

SlowPokemon

Ivysaur's level 24! :D

Ivysaur has the COOLEST sprite! Take a look at it, it's a really cool picture! xD

DrP

I know. I've seen. Ivysaur is a cool Pokémon!

SlowPokemon

It's weird, because Ivysaur is typically my least favorite of the family. But it's picture is cooler than Venusaur's! That's strange!

Bulbasaur is cute. <3

DrP

Venusaur may pack the power, but I think Ivysaur is the furthest I'll go (like the Chikorita line too. Bayleef is too adorable to evolve).

Bulbasaur can be pretty awesome!

SlowPokemon

If I work up the nerve to evolve my Bulbasaur, I have to go all the way. ;) Same goes for Bayleef.

I did play through Blue Version (still have the game) training only my Bulbasaur. I didn't let it evolve until it learned Solarbeam (level 48) so now I have a Venusaur with premature attacks :D