What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

I have one!! Burgundy!! Its Pokémon in HD!

SlowPokemon

...you mean a dsi xl? Or a wii? lol.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Oni-Link

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 08, 2010, 05:20:29 PM...you mean a dsi xl? Or a wii? lol.
Obviously DSi XL.
I don't think there's a Wii in burgundy.

DrP

I really want that black wii... I got the black wiimote... its one epic color!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 08, 2010, 05:35:51 PMI really want that black wii... I got the black wiimote... its one epic color!

Is Wiimote a fanmade term? I always thought it was called Wii Remote... :P

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 08, 2010, 05:40:49 PMIs Wiimote a fanmade term? I always thought it was called Wii Remote... :P

Yes, it is

universe-X

WOW! Just finished a song on Mario Paint Composer and takes up over 70 files on my cpu and took 3 months to make. I'm gonna go sleep now. :)

DrP

Congratulations!!

Oh, and I started a new file on Spyro... the original for PSX, i forgot how much fun it is!!

Offkey

Oh man, now that I got HeartGold I also started playing LeafGreen again, and now I've totally got Pokefever  :D

Collectionists like me shouldn't play Pokemon actually :p
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

SlowPokemon

No, being addicted to Pokemon isn't a bad thing.

I've been training the Bulbasaur I got from Professor Oak in SS. Level 21 Ivysaur now. I'm training in the wild - admittedly while using Lucky Egg. I was "lucky" enough (pun very much intended) to find a Chansey with one. That, when added to my Light Ball-bearing Pikachu, makes me extreeemely lucky.

My friend has been using noteflight and has arranged Fluffy Bluff Galaxy for random instruments! He has also arranged Gusty Garden, Rainbow Road, and Wario Stadium.

If anyone's interested, I may post the links. :P
No one probably is though lol.

Roz~

I got kinda bored after I finished my HG game. I guess trying to learn to RNG did that. :P
Now I'm currently playing
No More Heroes
Kingdom Hearts
And many more
Basically trying to finish every game I have since I couldn't while I was in school/at work.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Gaming News Today:

Got into Peacemakers for Spyro, Caught a Gengar in Platinum, Beat Falkner in HeartGold with a Pidgey, Sentret and a Cyndaquil... off to Azalea Town!

SlowPokemon

GUYS!!! I'm typing this from the computer that has a NOW-WORKING internet connection! If anyone wants me to post that story, I will! ^_^

Oh, and I'm still training Ivysaur... Gardevoir is level 31 and I'm planning to train it up further.

DrP

cool! i wouldnt mind reading it!