What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

I know I am! (except for some small roadblocks i've encountered trying to get those comet medals)

SlowPokemon

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 02, 2010, 11:40:15 AMI know I am! (except for some small roadblocks i've encountered trying to get those comet medals)

Luckily I caught on pretty quickly that I was going to have to get them all eventually. Fleet Glide Galaxy was the hardest comet medal-wise.

And the Boo Moon green star 1 was irritating. Not that it was hard to find, just hard to get to. Some other green stars were difficult-ish too. If you don't know already, my Wii has a problem. Shuts down after about an hour of playtime. Then takes about a half hour or more to cool down. Otherwise I would have been done with the game already.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

ouch, that sucks. and that boo moon green star 1 took me some lives to reach it, but I managed to get it!

universe-X

(This kind of conversation should go into the Super Mario Galaxy 2 topic.)

DrP

but (this kind of conversation) kinda just formed on its own

Taser9090

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 02, 2010, 10:49:38 AMFleet Glide wasn't HARD, it was the Comet Medal that took me forever.
The galaxes with the Ho-oh like birds were really fun. The comet was pretty hard :p

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

DrP

i loved those types of levels (the ones that get you away from the usual game play found in the Sky Station Galaxy)

SlowPokemon

Ugh... I didn't... like the loopdeloop/swoop galaxies in SMG 1.
I like regular galaxies.
Random, but...
I like Super Mario 64 because the open-air-ness gives me the feeling of wanting to explore. I feel like there's way more land than what you play through...

Taser9090

My favorite galaxy in SMG2 was Throwback galaxy. I loved the orchestrated version of Bob-omb Battlefield.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

DrP

Now, THAT was fun... it was a blast from the past (and the music was great)

I say the music from SMG 2 was just great all around

SlowPokemon

Yup. Some of the tracks couldn't match up to the greats from Super Mario Galaxy 1...
I don't care what anyone says, Gusty Garden cannot be beaten by Fluffy Bluff. Though I do love it. I love Good Egg, Battlerock, and Honeyhive...
I liked the final Bowser level in super mario galaxy 2 more than the original smg 1 version though.
I love Space Storm...Throwback... haha, no one's mentioned Hightail Falls being remixed from Super Mario World... though of course you were all thinking it. ;)
I like Fluffy Bluff and Sky Station, Bowser's Galaxy Generator...the mario theme remixed for Supermassive, Mario Squared... Haha. And I loooove Bowser Jr.'s Fiery Flotilla.

DrP

Gusty Garden can't EVER be beat... but basically what you mentioned is perfect (except i didnt like the remix in supermassive)

SlowPokemon

Kinda sad... I just realized I won't ever get that first-time-playing-Pokemon feel ever again. I wish, when playing through Pokemon Ruby, I had absorbed the feelings and fun I had while playing it. My later self really wants to know...

DrP

to tell the truth, i never really got into pokemon until gold and silver came out, but i feel excited for this next update to come out in september!

SlowPokemon

I got into it around 2003... but I played silver.
370th post lol.