News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taser9090

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 01, 2010, 06:22:20 PMDeleted my Mario Party Advance file... which I haven't played in forever. I played it for like an hour and now I'm halfway done.
I love the Gaddgets haha.
Is that game fun? How many characters are there?

I'm playing the Patapon series, and Animal Crossing.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

DrP

YES! The whole Mario & Luigi series is amazing and Animal Crossing was fun (until i played about 200 hours into it)... but they refresh it with each new release (all two of them)

I'm in the middle of playing Super Mario Galaxy II right now (getting all the green stars) and I bought HeartGold, so ill start that when im done. Oh, and I can't forget about A Link to the Past for GBA.

... and Pokémon Emerald was amazing, just to put it out there

Taser9090

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 01, 2010, 09:04:44 PMAnimal Crossing was fun (until i played about 200 hours into it)... but they refresh it with each new release (all two of them)
There are 3 Animal Crossing games released in the US and PAL regions :p

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Taser9090 on July 01, 2010, 08:08:48 PMIs that game fun? How many characters are there?

I'm playing the Patapon series, and Animal Crossing.

Just four. It's not like regular Mario Party. You do a whole bunch of quests. It's pretty fun though.
Characters = Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Yoshi.

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 01, 2010, 09:04:44 PMYES! The whole Mario & Luigi series is amazing and Animal Crossing was fun (until i played about 200 hours into it)... but they refresh it with each new release (all two of them)

I'm in the middle of playing Super Mario Galaxy II right now (getting all the green stars) and I bought HeartGold, so ill start that when im done. Oh, and I can't forget about A Link to the Past for GBA.

... and Pokémon Emerald was amazing, just to put it out there

Working on the final level of SMG 2 myself. :P
Spent about twenty-five - thirty lives so far.

And Pokemon Emerald was indeed amazing. Though it is often criticized... See my topic in the Nintendo board about Ruby and Sapphire. ;)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Oni-Link

Playing a game called Transformice.

DrP

Quote from: Taser9090 on July 02, 2010, 06:44:48 AMThere are 3 Animal Crossing games released in the US and PAL regions :p

i know that! i was referring to the two remakes (wild world and city folk)

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 02, 2010, 07:32:07 AM.Working on the final level of SMG 2 myself. :P
Spent about twenty-five - thirty lives so far.

And Pokemon Emerald was indeed amazing. Though it is often criticized... See my topic in the Nintendo board about Ruby and Sapphire. ;)

Sounds like a bunch of fun... and i probably spent about 10 lives on the final level, wait until you get to world S, that is gonna kill you.

And Emerald, how can it be criticized, it offered the MOST amount of gameplay in Gen III, and Battle Frontier, hello? that was my favorite part!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 02, 2010, 10:24:04 AMSounds like a bunch of fun... and i probably spent about 10 lives on the final level, wait until you get to world S, that is gonna kill you.

Umm, I'm talking about the final FINAL level. 242nd star. World S. Grandmaster Galaxy.

universe-X

SMG2... finally finished Silver Stars on Cyclone and Masterpiece Speedrun... hating Fleet Glide every minute... 94 stars now...

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 02, 2010, 10:31:26 AMUmm, I'm talking about the final FINAL level. 242nd star. World S. Grandmaster Galaxy.

oh, grandmaster! ack, i've heard bad things. im almost there, just entered world 6 with green stars

DrP

Quote from: universe-X on July 02, 2010, 10:33:15 AMSMG2... finally finished Silver Stars on Cyclone and Masterpiece Speedrun... hating Fleet Glide every minute... 94 stars now...

fleet qlide was a little tough for me... you'll get through it! just wait until World S, one level there took about 45 lives away from me, so it's pretty tough (cause im usually pretty good)

universe-X

SlowPokemon

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 02, 2010, 10:39:28 AMfleet qlide was a little tough for me... you'll get through it! just wait until World S, one level there took about 45 lives away from me, so it's pretty tough (cause im usually pretty good)
Fleet Glide wasn't HARD, it was the Comet Medal that took me forever.

Quote from: universe-X on July 02, 2010, 10:33:15 AMSMG2... finally finished Silver Stars on Cyclone and Masterpiece Speedrun... hating Fleet Glide every minute... 94 stars now...

Stone Cyclone Galaxy is probably my least favorite galaxy. Like the Mario Squared Galaxy, it was one of those really hard planets (ironically both are from the same galaxy) that is now a whole galaxy.

But Mario Squared had great music, so I didn't really care. The Luigi purple coin took me no time in SMG and SMG 2. I didn't find it that hard... Least favorite level in SMG 1 = Dreadnought ammo depot.

I completed the first game and have one more star in the second... which most of you probably know. lol.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 02, 2010, 10:49:38 AMFleet Glide wasn't HARD, it was the Comet Medal that took me forever.

Stone Cyclone Galaxy is probably my least favorite galaxy. Like the Mario Squared Galaxy, it was one of those really hard planets (ironically both are from the same galaxy) that is now a whole galaxy.

But Mario Squared had great music, so I didn't really care. The Luigi purple coin took me no time in SMG and SMG 2. I didn't find it that hard... Least favorite level in SMG 1 = Dreadnought ammo depot.

I completed the first game and have one more star in the second... which most of you probably know. lol.

thats why it was hard, that dumb comet medal. i always went for those on the level, never left a level without one!

I hated stone cyclone galaxy... that was just plain horrible

I would usually be further ahead by now, but I only got it maybe a week and a half ago

And, personally SMG 2 > SMG

SlowPokemon

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 02, 2010, 11:21:07 AMAnd, personally SMG 2 > SMG

Yup. And I'm amazing at this game. Like y'all probably are! xD