News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLegend

soulsilver, platinum, yellow, and I'm playing red in my imagination, getting ready to write the story.  no

Oni-Link

I'm now playing Wario Land 4 & Pokemon Crystal, along with the games in my previous post.

SlowPokemon

I'm working on the green star challenge in SMG 2, not to mention raising about three/four teams of Pokemon, and battling with some other games.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

I'm also playing monster hunter but I can't beat one quest so I've kinda taken a break. I have to capture this one kinda boss-like monster, but each time I try it I either don't weaken him enough for the trap to work or I end up killing it, which makes you fail the quest.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

This is going to bug some of you because I've posted this in other threads....
But I have 232 stars in SMG 2! I'm SO CLOSE! eight more green stars for me!

pumpy_heart

Duck Tales, Donkey Kong Country, SoulSilver, and Super Paper Mario.
Playing the first two on my PSP =D

SlowPokemon

Haha! I finally got Superstar Saga and I love it. I'm at the boring underwater part though. :P Level 19/18.

dahans

Superstar Saga? That's for the gameboy advance, right? I love this game :D.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

I'm playing Starwars: Battlefront 2.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Offkey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 30, 2010, 03:29:46 PMHaha! I finally got Superstar Saga and I love it. I'm at the boring underwater part though. :P Level 19/18.
Better late than never :D. SS is one of the best games I've played for the GBA, along with Fire Emblem mostly.
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

SlowPokemon

Nah, for me it's Pokemon Ruby/LeafGreen/Emerald.
The other two were just as good.
And I love Superstar Saga. It's just as unpredictable and funny as the others. I really didn't foresee a battle with a possessed soda barrel.

Offkey

Haven't played Bowsers Inside Story yet, plan on getting that one for the holiday, but imo Superstar Saga was better than Partners in Time, could be because it was the first one I played though.
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

SlowPokemon

I think that's true because I think that...
Superstar Saga < Partners in Time < Bowser's Inside Story

universe-X

SlowPokemon

Deleted my Mario Party Advance file... which I haven't played in forever. I played it for like an hour and now I'm halfway done.
I love the Gaddgets haha.