News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

No, I did what I thought would get one but it never worked plus I lost that save file :\

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Seeker on May 27, 2010, 06:17:47 PMSonic Adventure 2: Battle. So much of an improvement over SA1.
I still play that occasionally. V The voice sicing is beyond terrible though. Half the voice tracks get overlap each other. Fun game though.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Seeker

Ah, Sonic is making my right hand sore so I have to stop. Trying to decide whether to play through Ocarina for the 5th or 6th time or Majora's Mask or Baten Kaitos for the first...
This is a signature.

universe-X

Roz~

Quote from: Seeker on May 29, 2010, 08:30:16 AMAh, Sonic is making my right hand sore so I have to stop. Trying to decide whether to play through Ocarina for the 5th or 6th time or Majora's Mask or Baten Kaitos for the first...

Baten Kaitos ftw. It really is an amazing RPG.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Oni-Link

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED MY 100% SAVE FILE OF MAJORA'S MASK
SHIT
NOW I HAVE TO START ALL OVER

Maretocks

All the more reason to play it through again!

SM64, and when I get it, SMG2. :D
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Oni-Link

Quote from: Maretocks on May 30, 2010, 02:42:06 AMAll the more reason to play it through again!

SM64, and when I get it, SMG2. :D
Meh. I guess you're right.
BTW
Tatl Vs. Navi
Which would you pick?

SuperFireKirby

On the 138th dungeon floor of Dark Cloud 2. Just beat an insane clown cyborg who I had knocked off a train when he was completely human about 65 gameplay hours ago.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Oni-Link

Well I'm taking a break from Majora's Mask. (8 hearts before getting the Goron's Mask)
So I'm playing some Mega Man 10.
Trying to get the achievement for beating all 8 bosses without the helmet.
It's hard without E tanks.

Offkey

Necroing old topics ftw.

Super Mario Galaxy 2, Banjo-Tooie, sometimes Team Fortress 2, and last but not least, Ocarina of Time whenever I wake up really early.
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

SuperFireKirby

Playing Megaman 7. Beaten all the levels except for two. The last level and Turboman. And Turboman's level sucks. I truely despise it with all of my heart.

Taser9090

I'm playing Pokemon Leafgreen and Animal Crossing.

I have yet to beat Twilight Princess, Wind Waker, and Mario Kart Wii. I don't know why, they're pretty good games, but I just stop playing them for some reason.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Roz~

I'm playing Final Fantasy Tactics A2 and Disgaea DS mostly.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

universe-X