News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dahans

HeartGold :D. And  another game that is called "waitingforSMG2".
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

raymondbl

Quote from: dahans on May 09, 2010, 01:42:08 AMHeartGold :D. And  another game that is called "waitingforSMG2".
explaination please?

Dude

SuperFireKirby

Playing LOTR Online. Pretty amazing.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

dahans

Quote from: raymondbl on May 12, 2010, 02:43:19 PMexplaination please?

Since SuperMarioGalaxy2 isn't buyable yet, I have to wait... this game is called waitingforSMG2...
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Oni-Link

Mega Man 10 for the Wiiware,   Cave Story for the Wiiware, and Kirby's Dreamland 3 for the Virtual Console.

SlowPokemon

I'm playing Super Mario Galaxy 2, I'm training a Spinda for the Battle Frontier like mad on my finished SoulSilver, and I'm going through Pokemon Emerald yet again.

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Seeker

Sonic Adventure 2: Battle. So much of an improvement over SA1.
This is a signature.

Oni-Link

Quote from: Seeker on May 27, 2010, 06:17:47 PMSonic Adventure 2: Battle. So much of an improvement over SA1.
Still wish I had that
 :'(

KefkaticFanatic

I got bored of it after playing through every mission and getting all As for 3 characters.

me irl
[close]

Oni-Link

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 27, 2010, 06:56:37 PMI got bored of it after playing through every mission and getting all As for 3 characters.
Did you get a chaos chao?