News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dahans

HeartGold :D. And  another game that is called "waitingforSMG2".
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

raymondbl

Quote from: dahans on May 09, 2010, 01:42:08 AMHeartGold :D. And  another game that is called "waitingforSMG2".
explaination please?

Dude

SuperFireKirby

Playing LOTR Online. Pretty amazing.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

dahans

Quote from: raymondbl on May 12, 2010, 02:43:19 PMexplaination please?

Since SuperMarioGalaxy2 isn't buyable yet, I have to wait... this game is called waitingforSMG2...
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Oni-Link

Mega Man 10 for the Wiiware,   Cave Story for the Wiiware, and Kirby's Dreamland 3 for the Virtual Console.

SlowPokemon

I'm playing Super Mario Galaxy 2, I'm training a Spinda for the Battle Frontier like mad on my finished SoulSilver, and I'm going through Pokemon Emerald yet again.

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Seeker

Sonic Adventure 2: Battle. So much of an improvement over SA1.
This is a signature.

Oni-Link

Quote from: Seeker on May 27, 2010, 06:17:47 PMSonic Adventure 2: Battle. So much of an improvement over SA1.
Still wish I had that
 :'(

KefkaticFanatic

I got bored of it after playing through every mission and getting all As for 3 characters.

me irl
[close]

Oni-Link

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 27, 2010, 06:56:37 PMI got bored of it after playing through every mission and getting all As for 3 characters.
Did you get a chaos chao?