News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Its one of those games where you have fun and then it gets impossible and you want to break your computer.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

TF2, Lost Planet, Mass Effect 2, Bioshock 2, etc.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Beginning to play Borderlands. Amazing game.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Hm.  What do you like about it?  A bunch of people I talked to said it was rather mediocre.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Well there is over 1 million guns in the game. Plus they have claptraps, little metal boxs on wheels that pass as robots. And a Catch a Ride station. You can play online multiplayer on the main game which is nice to see in a free-roamer. The game is fairly huge. And its absurdly dry humor everywhere you look, such as signs on every dumpster prohibiting the disposing of babies in the them. The graphics aren't quite top off the line like Mass Effect 2, but with a bit of cell shading in them, they're very nice. Lots of hours of game play and an awesome replay value, according to all of my friends who have it. It does have a few bugs I've seen but not enough to bring down the enjoyability of the game in any way. CATCH A RIDE!

Harvest

Borderlands got really old fast...

currently playing Mass Effect 2, 23 hours, which beats the 18 hours I had on Mass Effect 1 :D
-

KefkaticFanatic

Seriously?  I logged 30ish hours on my first playthrough and 43 or so on my second.  And about 40 on my ME2 playthrough when I was speeding through.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

One of my friends beat ME2 in 23 hours. I thought it would have been some-what longer.

PseudoMario16

ve got back in to playing oblivion
and im still playing pokemon soulsilver
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

KefkaticFanatic

Dragon Age, HeartGold, Max Payne, Dead Rising

Still need to go finish Bioshock 2...

And that last expansion of Fallout 3!  And Oblivion!

me irl
[close]

Maretocks

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 02, 2010, 04:13:25 PMDragon Age, HeartGold, Max Payne, Dead Rising

Still need to go finish Bioshock 2...

And that last expansion of Fallout 3!  And Oblivion!
Have fun...or...try.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

raymondbl

Roz~

HeartGold, FFX, NMH, Baten Kaitos.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Torchlight, Audiosurf, and SC2 Beta.

Fox IV

Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles

Slooooowly but surely.