News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Roz~ on October 12, 2009, 01:09:03 PMThere are only two good mario kart : Super Mario Kart and Mario Kart 64.
How could you leave out Double Dash? That is better than MK64 in my opinion.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Never really played to this one, so can't say if it's good or not.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

PseudoMario16

I didn't really like double dash, but super Mario Kart was amazing
MK wii was fun, but only because of the online.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Harvest

I've been playing this amazingly awesome game called Mount and Blade.

Its by a small developer, so the production values are low...but its still amazing. 
-

Dude

Quote from: Roz~ on October 12, 2009, 01:09:03 PMThere are only two good mario kart : Super Mario Kart and Mario Kart 64.
I agree with this.

But just add on mkds.

Only because I'm awesome at it.

Roz~

I stopped playing MKDS last year I think, because I got bored, plus I didn't have the Wifi at that time, so it kinda ruined the game.

Gu4n

Quote from: Roz~ on October 11, 2009, 03:51:51 PM^ I heard from a friend that Persona 3 > Persona 4. Can't really judge though, as I've never tried any Persona so far, but I'll buy 'em when I'll have some money.
Persona 3, especially the FES-edition is an outstanding game, but it's no match for Persona 4, which is next to perfect. One of the problems Persona 3 had was the rhythm of the game: sometimes you'd have to grind before beating a plotted boss (a boss which is part of the story). But in Persona 4, you don't need to this at all; the rhythm is just perfect.

You really should try one, the games are not that expensive and in my critical opinion, the only games that you've been playing and match the quality of Persona 4, are:

Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Final Fantasy XII
Kingdom Hearts
Pokémon Platinum
Lufia & the Fortress of Doom

Roz~

Quote from: G-Han on October 13, 2009, 07:19:59 AM
Quote from: Roz~ on October 11, 2009, 03:51:51 PM^ I heard from a friend that Persona 3 > Persona 4. Can't really judge though, as I've never tried any Persona so far, but I'll buy 'em when I'll have some money.
Persona 3, especially the FES-edition is an outstanding game, but it's no match for Persona 4, which is next to perfect. One of the problems Persona 3 had was the rhythm of the game: sometimes you'd have to grind before beating a plotted boss (a boss which is part of the story). But in Persona 4, you don't need to this at all; the rhythm is just perfect.

You really should try one, the games are not that expensive and in my critical opinion, the only games that you've been playing and match the quality of Persona 4, are:

Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Final Fantasy XII
Kingdom Hearts
Pokémon Platinum
Lufia & the Fortress of Doom

I hear you, grinding sucks. Since I've got to pay for many things, I can't buy it now, but when I'll be able to work again, I'll buy it.
I hate car accidents. QQ

Jamaha

Quote from: Harvest on October 12, 2009, 02:46:57 PMI've been playing this amazingly awesome game called Mount and Blade.

Its by a small developer, so the production values are low...but its still amazing. 

I used to play that! Oh it was awesome.

Gu4n

Modern Warfare. This game really is like a roller coaster: it's awesome, but the single player is finished way too early. About five hours in length, costed me one evening. Okay, I'm prepared for the sequel~!

Dan The Tuba Man

Just finished playing Paper Mario (the original) such a good game!!

KefkaticFanatic

Oh right, I have that on VC.  Got to the desert train place or something, probably should finish it.

me irl
[close]

Gu4n

Mini Ninja's (Xbox360): cool till the first boss, gets repetitive afterwards.

universe-X

Quote from: G-Han on October 23, 2009, 01:39:13 AMMini Ninja's (Xbox360): cool till the first boss, gets repetitive afterwards.

^ ^ sounds like super mario bros :P

SuperFireKirby

I'm trying to sell my wii to buy a 360, any good ideas for how much I should sell it for including 4 games 2 controllers and 2 nunchucks?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!