News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirIngusBingus

Petpetfood

Gu4n

Oh, wait, I forgot one: I'm also playing through Persona 4. It's seriously (one of) the best RPG(s) since the transition to 3D.

Roz~

^ I heard from a friend that Persona 3 > Persona 4. Can't really judge though, as I've never tried any Persona so far, but I'll buy 'em when I'll have some money.

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on October 10, 2009, 04:49:41 PMRoz is awesome

Well you are awesome too, good sir.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

PseudoMario16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

universe-X

could someone please tell me which is better?

SM64 DS

Mario Kart DS

Mario Kart Wii

Dude

Roz~

I seriously don't get what's so awesome about MKDS. Someone please explain.

universe-X

well, i thought MK Wii was better  :o, Mario Kart DS is better if you play it with
new people, so it's unexpected of what's gonna happen next, and there's the whole snaking thing in there too, but i'm gonna have to see for myself.  :-\

Ricky

Eternal Sonata was just epic. I'm not going to play it in a while now that I finished it but I might play it again some other time as there's more than 1 ending to the game, would be nice to see them all. As for now I will stick with LotR Conquest, Little Big Planet, Soulcalibur IV and Collin McRae Dirt.
I'm probably going to buy my next game for PS3 within 1-2 months as I don't have that much money and I will try to get an external harddrive and a 250gb or 500gb harddrive for my PS3. When I get it I will install Linux on my PS3 so I can do alot of nice things, for example using emulators.

KefkaticFanatic

Mario Kart Wii sucked ass.  It was a broken game.  Double dash was the best one.

me irl
[close]

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 12, 2009, 07:18:49 AMMario Kart Wii sucked ass.  It was a broken game.  Double dash was the best one.

The actual game was horrible, but the motion control is actually better here. It's more fun. :-\

ALPRAS

Roz~

There are only two good mario kart : Super Mario Kart and Mario Kart 64.