News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALPRAS

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 04, 2009, 06:35:04 PMI've never been able to get the concept of wii fit. Why would you spend 80$ to pretend to play with a hoola-hoop when you can play with a real one for 50 cents? And push-ups and streching are free. I just don't see a point to spending that much money on something mimicing what you could be doing in real life for a ton cheaper.

I know what are you guys trying to say, and when my brother brought the game (Yeah, the game is funny, but Ill never spend 90â,¬ in a video game) I had the same opinion. But the game is not only cheaper than some months in a gym, but also you can get the same or better results than it. Also, it teach you very well the exercises and its funnier than the gym.
Believe me

Nana1Popo2

so I bought Scribblenauts cuz i saw my friend playin with it.....  its a pretty good game.
for those of you who dont know, you can type in pretty much anything and use it/interact with it to solve puzzles. over 22,802 different words! from anything to everything, but it has to be a real-life, physical thing. :P

for example, if you really wanted to.... you could have God riding a skateboard with a bazooka fighting a Kraken. its pretty entertaining. and voer 200 levels to solve, as well! :p
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Roz~

I tried it too, and it's pretty awesome! I like killing farmers with a bazooka.  :D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: Roz~ on October 05, 2009, 05:06:43 PMI tried it too, and it's pretty awesome! I like killing farmers with a bazooka.  :D

haha, Mind Control Devices, Jetpacks, and Wings, are also very useful :D

ALPRAS

WiiMan96

Scribblenauts doesn't include the word 'hurdle'!

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: WiiMan96 on October 07, 2009, 01:36:20 AMScribblenauts doesn't include the word 'hurdle'!

haha, maybe cuz it thinks it as an "action." like to hurdle over something... which is why it doesnt have it.. haha, who knows :P

SuperFireKirby

Is Scribblenauts,by chance, the sequel to Psychonauts?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 07, 2009, 10:30:28 AMIs Scribblenauts,by chance, the sequel to Psychonauts?

what is Psychonauts? :o

Ricky

Eternal Sonata on PS3, still a few hours of gameplay left I think.

SuperFireKirby

I just decided to actually look at a review for scribblenauts and I conclude it is not a sequel to Psychonauts.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Gu4n

Quote from: Roz~ on October 04, 2009, 04:42:05 PMCurrently playing :
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Final Fantasy XII
Kingdom Hearts
Pokémon Platinum (trying to complete my Pokédex)
Lufia & the Fortress of Doom

... I am not addicted to RPGs.
Wait. You're playing five different Final Fantasy-games at the same moment? Why not finishing one and start with another one afterwards?

I'm currently playing Scribblenauts, but I'm not near the ending of Professor Layton and the Diabolic Box. Also, I also started with the playable content from BioShock.

Roz~

Quote from: G-Han on October 10, 2009, 03:31:39 PM
Quote from: Roz~ on October 04, 2009, 04:42:05 PMCurrently playing :
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Final Fantasy XII
Kingdom Hearts
Pokémon Platinum (trying to complete my Pokédex)
Lufia & the Fortress of Doom

... I am not addicted to RPGs.
Wait. You're playing five different Final Fantasy-games at the same moment? Why not finishing one and start with another one afterwards?

Impossible thing is impossible. xD Sometimes I just feel like I've got to play to a specific game, so I just start a new game. That's why I'm playing FF VI/X/X-2/XII alternatively. I've always been doing this; I just can't concentrate on a single game, I've got to be playing to more than one.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.