News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Daisy-ko on August 23, 2009, 05:13:13 PMWe're bidding on an N64 so we can play Mario Kart on that system. But a lot of people consider them retro enough to charge a fortune.

While we wait, MKWii and those old Sonic joysticks. :D
If someone is charging you any more than 20 dollars for an N64, you're being ripped off.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Daisy-ko

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 23, 2009, 07:39:33 PMHuh.  We just sold our N64 Mario Kart and still have the N64 cause it's not worth enough for us to bother selling it.

Wow, really? The only reason we want one is for MK64! (And Donkey Kong 64, for nostalgic reasons. :D)
Takes requests for:
Sonic The Hedgehog
Sonic The Hedgehog 2
Mario Kart Wii

I am Princess Daisy. For Halloween. *headdesk*

KefkaticFanatic

And cause that game is amazing.  Remember you need the expansion pack for it though.

me irl
[close]

Olimar12345

Quote from: Daisy-ko on August 24, 2009, 11:42:35 AM
Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 23, 2009, 07:39:33 PMHuh.  We just sold our N64 Mario Kart and still have the N64 cause it's not worth enough for us to bother selling it.

Wow, really? The only reason we want one is for MK64! (And Donkey Kong 64, for nostalgic reasons. :D)

well if u have a wii its on the virtual console for only $10.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

ALPRAS

If you have Homebrew channel is for free :P

SuperFireKirby

lol, brawl.

Right now i'm not playing any games cuz I've been busy watching anime. Well... I've been playing some flash games but that's it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ALPRAS

My Wii is now fixed, but my wish now is to make it into pieces!
Im just getting so fuckin annoyed with Mario Kart Wii. Its like that Blue Shells are revenging something on me! ive just got hit with 5 blue shells in the same race. Still, Ibe the 1st place. Then I just got hit by everything. Really. Just bullets, Guys with the star, red and blue shells, green shells that miraculously hit me, then the red and blue shells again, then somebody trows me right to infinite (rainbow road), everything,! I hate so much this game, but I cant stop playing it...

im also playing Wii Fit

SirIngusBingus

SirIngusBingus

It told me to gain weight, so I didn't play it very much. Don't ask me. ;D

ALPRAS

Wii fit is awesome. im a sports guy so :P I always want to improve my flexibility, the abs and I love to make push-ups. All the games are awesome.
My weight is just the ideal lool. But I want to gain some weight

ALPRAS

Ir really worth it!
I love push-ups because it makes me to improve my body (arms and chest), and ill be sexier, and ill have more chicks around me xD

Roz~

Currently playing :
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Final Fantasy XII
Kingdom Hearts
Pokémon Platinum (trying to complete my Pokédex)
Lufia & the Fortress of Doom

... I am not addicted to RPGs.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

I've never been able to get the concept of wii fit. Why would you spend 80$ to pretend to play with a hoola-hoop when you can play with a real one for 50 cents? And push-ups and streching are free. I just don't see a point to spending that much money on something mimicing what you could be doing in real life for a ton cheaper.

Roz~

^I agree with that. If you want to lose weight or w/e, just go to a gym.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.