News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seeker

Hey, I'm playing Baten Kaitos right now. [obligatory rant about voice acting and shiny graphics.]
Anyway, I totally anticipated about half of the plot twist at the beginning of the second disk. I'm not too crazy about doing the part that comes after it though, so I've put it down for a while.
This is a signature.

Olimar12345

Quote from: G-Han on August 13, 2009, 07:12:18 AMkiller7, again. Yeah, this must be the best GameCube-game I've ever played.

OMG! i KNOW! I remember only getting to the 4th level on killer8 so im gonna have to start playind it again!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Gu4n

Quote from: Roz~ on August 13, 2009, 07:14:39 AMThis means you never played Baten Kaitos.  :P
I did. And I'm a big fan of Japanse role-playing games on top of that. In addition, I love the music, its overall look and the characters - but it doesn't even comes close to killer7. I'll let you figure out why.

Quote from: olimar12345 on August 13, 2009, 10:25:29 AMOMG! i KNOW! I remember only getting to the 4th level on killer8 so im gonna have to start playind it again!
Encounter? Me, too. Got a bit stuk in the Freaky Fun House, but I'm on a roll again, now!

PseudoMario16

I'm playing Oblvion again.
Oh, and Olimar is right, Killer7 IS the best gamecube game EVER
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

dahans

Paper Mario TTYD is the best Gamecube Game!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

GreekGeek

dahans

Gu4n

@GreekGeek: Are you serious? Well, I'm curious why.

@dahans: Yeah, that's the difference between 'good' and 'favorite' games. Probably The Wind Waker is my favorite GameCube-game, but I must admit I think killer7 is definitely the best.

Olimar12345

@Pseudo+G-Han: yeah, Killer7 was da best. too bad no more heros sucked so much-maybe they forgot how to make good games...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

GreekGeek

Quote from: G-Han on August 17, 2009, 05:25:00 AM@GreekGeek: Are you serious? Well, I'm curious why.

Because of the graphics. I must say the Wind Waker was far superior when it comes to plot and characters (I LOVED Niko and Tetra for instance), but the TP looked so damn cool!

SuperFireKirby

Currently I'm only playing PS2 games.

I'm replaying Rachet & Clank: Going Commando
Replaying Dark Cloud 2(Unexpected, wasn't it?)
And I'm playing Time Splitters 2

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Daisy-ko

We're bidding on an N64 so we can play Mario Kart on that system. But a lot of people consider them retro enough to charge a fortune.

While we wait, MKWii and those old Sonic joysticks. :D
Takes requests for:
Sonic The Hedgehog
Sonic The Hedgehog 2
Mario Kart Wii

I am Princess Daisy. For Halloween. *headdesk*

KefkaticFanatic

Huh.  We just sold our N64 Mario Kart and still have the N64 cause it's not worth enough for us to bother selling it.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

Pretty much this entire summer I've been playing nothing at all :S  Very strange.  I haven't played any 360 games and have attempted some pc play but nothing that has amounted to any decent amount of time.  Pretty much just been working and watching movies :S, very odd indeed.
-

dahans

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 23, 2009, 07:39:33 PMHuh.  We just sold our N64 Mario Kart and still have the N64 cause it's not worth enough for us to bother selling it.
How can you sell Mario Kart 64? It's one of the most funniest games on Nintendo 64!