News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swimswamit

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 27, 2018, 04:49:51 AMShit, at ease man. Idgaf how you waste your shitty money.
it was a jOkE

SlowPokemon

It may be a joke but it's also the reason I stopped posting there 😂
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Maybe ask Dudeman to change the name back then? It wasn't my idea to change it in the first place.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dudeman

To be perfectly honest, I was expecting someone to call me out on it almost immediately. No one did, so I kept it. If anyone else thinks it's petty and immature, I'll change it back.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dude

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 22, 2018, 05:06:49 PMIt does, LOL I'm kind of addicted to Picross!

Honestly, I love Picross, too, Slow! (It's been a while, btw!)

I've only really played the Pokemon one on 3DS, but I thoroughly enjoy it~
I should really finish it, tbh...

In other news.. I've been trying to finish Pokemon Sun. So I can go back and beat Pokemon Omega Ruby. So I can eventually play Ultra Sun, which I have had since Christmas and haven't touched. So I can then actually accomplish my goal of creating a team that has been raised through thorough EV/IV training (something I've never really cared about until OR came out). Additionally, actually "catch them all."
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Time Link

Right now I'm playing Super Mario Galaxy. I've already beat it, but I'm trying to get all the stars before I do the final battle. Those blow-up-the-trash levels make me want to BREAK THE WII!

Maelstrom

I've been playing through Drakengard 3 because I hate stable framerates.

LeviR.star

Quote from: Time Link on June 29, 2018, 11:05:26 AMRight now I'm playing Super Mario Galaxy. I've already beat it, but I'm trying to get all the stars before I do the final battle. Those blow-up-the-trash levels make me want to BREAK THE WII!

I feel you. It's entirely worth it, though, and very satisfying. Keep at it!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Time Link

Hey LeviR.star, are you going to start your trivia thing again?

LeviR.star

Good question. You see, during the school year it was easy to keep posting on a daily basis, because second period was always a class with plenty of work time. It's a different schedule during the summertime, and while it was fun then, I may not return to doing it. Finding enough trivia took some time, and I feel like I cover topics too much or too little. I don't know for sure, but probably not. Thanks for your support, though, I appreciate it!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Time Link

It's cool. I just really like all the funny stuff you posted.

Time Link

Want to here something crazy happened yesterday? We were hanging out at a bowling alley with family, and there was a claw machine with different Super Mario plushies in it. My brother wanted one, so he tried it, but missed. But when he tried again, he grabbed a Luigi and a Yoshi in one grab. If you know how claw machines are, you know how cool that is. It was really funny!

SlowPokemon

I beat Wind Waker (HD) for the first time today! What a fucking fantastic game! The beginning was slow and figuring out how to sail was kind of brutal, but after I got the swift sail it got much easier to fill out the map. I had so much fun and I'm glad I've played it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 14, 2018, 05:25:11 AMI beat Wind Waker (HD) for the first time today! What a fucking fantastic game! The beginning was slow and figuring out how to sail was kind of brutal, but after I got the swift sail it got much easier to fill out the map. I had so much fun and I'm glad I've played it.

One of like... three games that I have ever really gone back and beaten multiple times. That game is so freaking fun. I think, although small compared to other gamers, the amount of times I've beaten the game is up to...8? Although whenever I get to the end I freak out and forget which option to choose to start over and find the cool new thing (like wearing the Outset Island outfit the entire game instead of the tunic was fun).
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16