Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Petpetfood

I would if my wii wasn't broken right now. :'( :'( :'(

Roz~

Quote from: Brassman388 on July 19, 2009, 04:07:37 PM
Quote from: Roz~ on July 19, 2009, 09:59:50 AMnot as crappy as FFXII

The music was pretty good though.

I have to agree with you, the music in FFXII is pretty nice indeed. But that's the only thing that was nice in that game imo.
And I'd play Brawl too, if my friend would give me my GC controller back...
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

Hahahahahahahahahaha, play Brawl online... Funny joke.

me irl
[close]

Jamaha

iDennis

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 19, 2009, 10:26:36 PMHahahahahahahahahaha, play Brawl online... Funny joke.

:o

I've played Brawl three times now (online of course...). And I have to agree, your joke is indeed funny  :P

Nana1Popo2

*sigh................i knew people HAD to say something about it.......... >_>
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Petpetfood

Well its not to bad when you play with friends who are like 2 miles away from, you  ::)

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: Petpetfood on July 20, 2009, 10:45:37 AMWell its not to bad when you play with friends who are like 2 miles away from, you  ::)

ya, and for me, its not bad anytime...my wifi is always fine.
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

ZeldaFan

what AM i playing now...?? Oh! I just beat Wind Waker a few days ago! I loved it

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Gu4n

KefkaticFanatic

Finally going through Bioshock.  That game is really fucking scary at times.  I still don't really like FFVII, it just feels so inferior compared to VI.

me irl
[close]

ALPRAS

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 25, 2009, 04:25:37 PMFinally going through Bioshock.  That game is really fucking scary at times.  I still don't really like FFVII, it just feels so inferior compared to VI.

Indeed... Playing it in a giant room at 3:00am with no lights almost gives you a heart attack  :P

Indeed again. FFVII was the 1st FF game Ive played, and Ive just played about 20 mins, because it was so boring... always guys appearing to confront you... then Ive played another FF, and the experience was way better.... but i still dont like any FF xD 

KefkaticFanatic

I just got to Arcadia where there are those Houdini Splicers that just appear right behind you...AUGH.

me irl
[close]

ALPRAS

Fuck that part! Ive just got so freakin scary that Ive stopped playing the game for a week xD

Jamaha

Yoshi's Island

This game sure was harder when I was a kid.