News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALPRAS

LOL, maybe because my sense of direction and memory are pretty good, comparing with many people :P
Im proud of myself xD

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: ALPRAS on July 18, 2009, 03:59:17 PMO......M........G...... IVE FUCKIN FINISHED OBLIVION!!!!! Ive discovered all things and finished all missions! Without faqs and guides!

Did you do the expansions?

jimbob4260

Just got timesplitters 3, and playing as a gingerbread man that is beating other gingerbread men over the head with a detonator

Roz~

Quote from: WiiMan96 on July 16, 2009, 03:39:13 PM
Quote from: Roz~ on July 16, 2009, 03:25:47 PMCurrently playing:
-FFIV DS
-The Legendary Starfy
-Phoenix Wright : Ace Attorney Justice For all
-FFX
-No more Heroes

FFX is my favourite RPG of all time. Not that I've played many others...  8) Good work!

FFX is an amazing RPG indeed, probably my personal favorite among all the Final Fantasy, although FFIV and FFVI are pretty awesome games too.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Palagerini

I am playing

DS: Advance Wars: Dual Strike (i'm loving my hardcore strategy games =P)

Xbox 360: CoD: WaW ( doing a whole perstige with no automatic weapons),
Command and Conquer 3: Tib Wars (trying to do every single mission on Gold and get a ribbon for each mission),
Oblivion (coming into random people's homes and killing them, stealing their stuff, T-bagging them, and then finally putting stolen junk into their closests and such. Also trying to kill people in creative ways).
Civ: Rev (trying to get all the great people and beat the game on king by 1000 A.D.; aka the last 2 achievements I need)

Wii: Super Mario 64
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

mantis985

Great.  I just started playing Starcraft again...

Shadoninja

I'm playing the gameyou just lost it : )
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

KefkaticFanatic

Woo, beat the Fallout 3 main quest.  Now for a ton of sidequests and DLC!  And new DLC comes out in a few weeks!

Oh, and I've spent about 35 hours on it so far.

me irl
[close]

ALPRAS

Quote from: Petpetfood on July 18, 2009, 04:01:52 PM
Quote from: ALPRAS on July 18, 2009, 03:59:17 PMO......M........G...... IVE FUCKIN FINISHED OBLIVION!!!!! Ive discovered all things and finished all missions! Without faqs and guides!
Congratulations, you have officially won the internetz.

Yeah, Ive finished them too :P

Quote from: Palagerini on July 18, 2009, 07:33:06 PMOblivion (coming into random people's homes and killing them, stealing their stuff, T-bagging them, and then finally putting stolen junk into their closests and such. Also trying to kill people in creative ways).

LOL, join the club xD

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: Roz~ on July 16, 2009, 03:25:47 PMFFX is an amazing RPG indeed, probably my personal favorite among all the Final Fantasy, although FFIV and FFVI are pretty awesome games too.

I was about to kill you but then you saved yourself.

Roz~

FFX may be my favorite, still FFVI follows, and it's not too far behind. FFIV is a nice game too, but imo it's not as good as X, VI or IX.

SirIngusBingus

IX? ARE YOU SERIOUS?

I take back what I said about not killing you.

Roz~

IX is a good game, but it really is underated though. Seriously, it wasn't that bad... IX was a good game imo, not as crappy as FFXII. I know it's not the best FF out there, but still was fun to play, even though it'll never beat the ones from the SNES, or FFX in my case.  :P

Brassman388

Nana1Popo2

I'm playing Brawl right now.....anyone up for a round or two?
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16