News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nebbles on July 28, 2017, 10:26:42 AMSpeaking of Ace Attorney, I finished Apollo Justice and now I need the other two ones... but ughhh they're digital download only W H Y

It sucks for sure, but at least they got localized. But a side note: don't skip the DLC episode of Dual Destinies. It's great and worth the money. And if you get it, I recommend you play it between episode 2 and 3 (which is where it falls chronologically). It makes the buildup to the finale a bit better imo.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Oooh, okay.

I can't believe I'm so emotionally invested in a game about lawyers. God. It's so good.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mastersuperfan

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 28, 2017, 01:24:47 PMAnd if you get it, I recommend you play it between episode 2 and 3 (which is where it falls chronologically). It makes the buildup to the finale a bit better imo.

Definitely agree. It was rather disorienting to play it after Case 5.

But, on the other hand, considering how much I dislike all the cases except for the DLC case, at least it ended the game for me on a relatively high note...
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

BlackDragonSlayer

The Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy is eating away at my brain and physically hurting my hands

hlep
i must shave the seconds away
i must get better
i must prevail
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Quote from: mastersuperfan on July 28, 2017, 02:07:07 PMDefinitely agree. It was rather disorienting to play it after Case 5.

But, on the other hand, considering how much I dislike all the cases except for the DLC case, at least it ended the game for me on a relatively high note...

Basically same. But the Monstrous Turnabout was also good. But it's definitely the weakest Ace Attorney; all the best episodes are the filler ones.

SlowPokemon

I'm a couple chapters into Steins;gate 0. FINALLY, I might add, since I got this game over six months ago and got seven hours in before giving up on it to finish my degree instead

Olimar12345

Finished the single player campaign for splatoon 2 earlier this week. Currently working on finishing as many of these as possible before school starts up:
-Hey! Pikmin
-Pokémon Diamond
-Ever Oasis
-Pokémon Omega Ruby
-Body Harvest

Realistically though I think I'll only be able to beat Pikmin and maybe one Pokémon game. Rip me.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

Let's see.
I bought corpse party for a car ride, and then stopped around 2 hours in because the game just wasn't fun. At all, really.
I played Inside all the way through this week. I'm not sure how I feel about it. it gave me the same feeling you get when you finish End of Evangelion for the first time.
I've been alternating between anime, Furi, Xcom 2, Crypt of the NecroDancer, Clannad, and Hollow Knight the rest of the time. I got halfway through The Last of Us, and it's great, but I just can't make myself hook up my PS3 that often. It's much easier to play stuff on my PC.

SlowPokemon

I liked Corpse Party! It wasn't the greatest game I've ever played but it had a really neat storyline and I played it the week of Halloween so it gave me that horror fix I always need that time of year. There are a couple scenes in the late game that are really cool, imo.

e: also INSIDE is one of the weirdest games I've ever played. Maybe THE weirdest. It was a really neat game.

Maelstrom

I was in chapter 2 when I realized that walking around trying to find the one event trigger was a pain. I just gave up after the part where you walk out of a room and the instadeath enemy is staring at you and you just die. It felt too formulaic, and not that original.

Yeah, and INSIDE is weird.

SlowPokemon

Oh yeah Corpse Party is very old school, it's a classic adventure game style that was originally from the 90s or early 2000s. So the problems with that genre are all there for sure.

swimswamit

Picked up Va11 Ha11a due to the recommendations, glad I did so far, very good game.

LeviR.star

When I was visiting my uncle the other day, he took me to a newly opened arcade. It was the first I had ever been to! It had all sorts of games from 1979 (Asteroids) to 2017 (World's Largest Pac-Man). I got the chance to play the real Donkey Kong, Mario Bros. (I made the leaderboard on both of these), and newer titles like Space Invaders Frenzy and Mario Kart Arcade GP DX.

Next time I go to Des Moines, that's my first stop.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

mikey

My mom says if I work the rest of August I can buy a switch so I'll be inking it up come the first weekend of September
Can't wait
unmotivated

swimswamit

Quote from: LeviR.star on August 13, 2017, 03:49:00 PMWhen I was visiting my uncle the other day, he took me to a newly opened arcade. It was the first I had ever been to! It had all sorts of games from 1979 (Asteroids) to 2017 (World's Largest Pac-Man). I got the chance to play the real Donkey Kong, Mario Bros. (I made the leaderboard on both of these), and newer titles like Space Invaders Frenzy and Mario Kart Arcade GP DX.

Next time I go to Des Moines, that's my first stop.
that sounds awesome, not only getting to see an arcade but getting a highscore in one