News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

I died a lot on koloktos but it was such an intense fight

The next silent realm was the easiest of the threesince it's all based on timing
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Dudeman on July 18, 2017, 01:44:20 PMbadass though right

Very neat, just went on a little too long (ironically I could say the same about most other aspects of this game)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: BoywithoutaFairy on July 11, 2017, 08:45:37 PMJust warning you Cynthia (sinnoh champion) is probably going to be your hardest challenge
So, a quick update. I just finished Pearl last night and have moved into X. I beat Pearl in literally 3 days, and had 2 deaths total. Cynthia was a breeze because I was so concerned that I spent a whole day grinding my whole team up to level 65.

Currently, I'm in Glittering Cave on Pokemon X. The current team is:

• Delin (Scraggy), Level 17
  • Juliet (Fletchinder), Level 22
  • Marshell (Wartortle), Level 19
  • Pete (Bunnelby), Level 18
  • Jho (Axew), Level 15
  • Iggy (Helioptile), Level 17

I lost my Froakie to Viola's stupid Infestation hax, and actually almost wiped there. Since then the only trouble I've had was trying to catch Jho, who spammed Dragon Rage and killed my Oddish and Drifloon. I'm optimistic that I'll get this game finished by the end of the week.

Death Count
  • Pokemon Red: 6
  • Pokemon Sun: 13
  • Pokemon Pearl: 2
  • Pokemon X: 3

(PS: I'm currently writing a companion story to this run for an event on the Nuzlocke forums. I'm thinking of posting it to the Story Telling board here, as a spiritual successor to TGNSMPA, since I never got the inspiration to get that off the ground.)
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Trainer Ave

Well grinding will make any battle a breeze. That spiritomb will always be tough (until the inevitable remakes where it will have a weakness). Literally the only way you can get a super effective move on it is to use foresight and then a fighting type move.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

mikey

unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Reached the Lanayru Sand Sea, then went back to the sky and knocked out a bunch of Goddess chests and sidequests I hadn't done yet. So next time I start playing I'll help the robot pirate and his water thing I guess. I hope it's neat.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

Very neat

Well I guess the first part is boring but the dungeon is a lot of fun and the boss gets hyped
unmotivated

Olimar12345

don't look slow
Is that the giant octopus boss with the super generic, shoot-the-big-glowing-eye part?
[close]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

Spoiler
yeah it was a really lame boss battle but the part leading up to it was epic

The boss got hyped
[close]
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Spoiler
I do have to give it to ss though: it knows how to set you up for disappointment and does it like a professional.
[close]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

Spoiler
The boss also looked absolutely... lame, from a visual standpoint too. Like, I thought it was gonna look creepy and it looked like a huge doof and was incredibly easy and boring. The atmosphere and set-up was so good, too...
[close]
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

Any boss battle involving the bow is never strictly terrible
unmotivated

Dudeman

Fyrus

...okay, maybe not terrible, but certainly underwhelming.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 19, 2017, 04:47:12 PMAny boss battle involving the bow is never strictly terrible
Link's crossbow training

LeviR.star

Quote from: Maelstrom on July 19, 2017, 07:09:38 PMLink's crossbow training

Hey, I got that packaged with my Wii Zapper! (I never use it)
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements