What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Best boss battle in the series tbh
unmotivated

mikey

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 17, 2017, 06:28:25 PMI was tossing around the idea of doing one of those text and image let's plays like alti and I was either gonna do psmd or a Zelda game.  Anyone have input?
new page so I'm quoting this I guess
I think it's something I'd have fun with anyway but I wanna know basically what game I should do maybe
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Oh my god

They brought back the toilet hand from Majora's Mask
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zeila

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 17, 2017, 08:45:26 PMnew page so I'm quoting this I guess
I think it's something I'd have fun with anyway but I wanna know basically what game I should do maybe
I think psmd would work better as a text and image let's play, but I'd be interested in any Zelda game too

Maelstrom

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Dudeman on July 17, 2017, 07:29:29 PMNow that you've finished the first three dungeons, you'll probably start to understand why. There's a lot of backtracking and repetition with little variation in what you're exploring (except for the expansion on Lanayru, that part's awesome) and the story drags while you do it. You're about to reach the Ancient Cistern though and that's probably the best dungeon in the game.

I did reach the Ancient Cistern, though since it took me over four hours of gameplay I wouldn't say I was "about to" get there xD

Yeah, I don't know. That backtracking already felt a bit like padding without having to redo an entire dungeon for what's quite literally the fourth fetch-quest in a row since beating the previous dungeon. It's kind of baffling and I hope this trend doesn't ruin the game for me.

mikey

Dude just wait till you get to the sandship
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Is that a stealth mission

My best friend who loves zelda said she ragequit this game at a stealth mission

LeviR.star

Playing Mega Maker, and I love it!

It makes creating Mega Man levels so easy, and it's a must-try for any fan!

That said, there are currently a bunch of Robot Masters, Special Weapons, and enemies missing, and mid-bosses are missing entirely. Hopefully, they'll gradually update it to add more, because I want some Mega Man Killers!

Speaking of the Game Boy titles, I just finished a remake of Mega Man II's Clash Crash Man stage. It's titled "GB CRASH MAN". Seriously, you guys should give this level editor a shot!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

mikey

I don't recall any stealth missions
the one in botw was brutal though
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 18, 2017, 10:28:33 AMI don't recall any stealth missions
the one in botw was brutal though

The Yiga Clan was what made me quit the game the first time and restart.

For reference, I actually got all the way through it. I just didn't realize I had to use Magnesis to get to the final room.

mikey

You know you don't have to sneak around you can just kill them all

Oh I was thinking of something different, nah your friend was talking about the trials and I thought they were very fun and just the right difficulty
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Theoretically yeah but I suck at combat

SlowPokemon

I beat the Ancient Cistern

That boss was so hard, my wrist hurts a lot lol

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book