News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swimswamit

Quote from: Maelstrom on June 27, 2017, 08:35:11 AMIf it looks like a game you'd hate, no. If it looks interesting, yes yes yes.
Well the music sounded interesting and that's usually enough for me so I think i'll get it. Ty

SlowPokemon

Quote from: swimswamit on June 25, 2017, 02:09:17 PMSo how would you guys rate ORAS and Kero Blaster? Deciding on those two maybe

Omega Ruby is maybe my fav Pokémon game but I'm also acknowledging the possibility that nostalgia for the original blinds me (I also am an obsessive Pokémaniac who finished the Pokédex in that game). I'm also squarely in the "XY are great" club so take that as you will.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Omega Ruby is koo

I preferred HeartGold but that's just me

in other news i've been playing Borderlands 2 again. love this game
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

mikey

Are we going to form a splat 2 team
unmotivated

Nebbles

I'm on the last case of Trials and Tribulations and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nebbles on June 28, 2017, 11:46:19 PMI'm on the last case of Trials and Tribulations and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Man oh man I wish I could get amnesia and play the original trilogy for the first time again

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

I decided to get Mario Kart 8 Deluxe instead of Splatoon 2. The first Splatoon never totally clicked with me so I was a little iffy on getting a sequel.

mastersuperfan

Quote from: Nebbles on June 28, 2017, 11:46:19 PMI'm on the last case of Trials and Tribulations and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

the best case by far

still cri evr tim ;-;
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

WaluigiTime64

Friendly reminder that the SNES ports in Mario Kart: Super Circuit are the absolute worst things in Mario Kart right next to Queen Bee.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

LeviR.star

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on July 02, 2017, 05:20:46 AMFriendly reminder that the SNES ports in Mario Kart: Super Circuit are the absolute worst things in Mario Kart right next to Queen Bee.

Well, Super Circuit is almost basically a GBA Super Mario Kart port, so...
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: LeviR.star on July 02, 2017, 05:50:28 AMSuper Circuit is almost basically a GBA Super Mario Kart port
that's downright insulting
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

LeviR.star

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on July 02, 2017, 05:57:16 AMthat's downright insulting

To be honest, I didn't see much improvement between the two.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

MaestroUGC

Mart Kart is just lacking when played in any 2D format, it lacks the needed depth perception for competent playing.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: LeviR.star on July 02, 2017, 06:01:58 AMTo be honest, I didn't see much improvement between the two.
Your opinion clearly missed a lot.

- Improved physics engine.
 - Improved visuals (backgrounds, etc.)
 - Improved course lengths.
 - Improved grand prix lengths (5 races to 4).
 - More unique courses (less courses similar to others, as well as themes/styles).
 - Addition of "Quick Race" mode.
 - Reduction of laps from 5 to 3.
 - Removal of unnecessary "rival" system, including special items specific to rivals.
 - Items boxes are able to be picked up multiple times in a single race.
 - Added a few new items.
 - All players use item boxes.
 - Grand prix grading system.
 - Able to drop red shells backwards to wait for the next racer.
 - etc. etc.

Note that a lot of these changes actually happened in Mario Kart 64. It just so happens that we are talking about the transition from SMK to MK:SC and all of the changes that occurred in that period, regardless of when they occurred. Also all of these changes were just leading up to Double Dash, where the basic elements and standards were pretty much solidified.
sorry if i seem a bit defensive. i just really like super circuit and don't like smk all that much

Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 02, 2017, 06:12:43 AMMart Kart is just lacking when played in any 2D format, it lacks the needed depth perception for competent playing.
i'll accept this as good reasoning
wii is better anyway