News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

When I have time, it's a strange and constantly rotating mix of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Hotel Dusk: Room 215 for the fifth time (mainly comfort gaming since I'm stressed and it makes me calm), Picross e7 (when I need something mindless), and Poochy & Yoshi's Woolly World (when I need something mindless but not as mindless as Picross).
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

I finished Genealogy of the Holy War, and it was excellent. I'll move on to Thracia after the semester ends.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Hero of Trains

Sounds like fun Nebbles!

I just got the new Story of Seasons game and I'm far too invested.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

daj

So i just put my two feet into FFVI. Oh my god, it's beautiful. I mean, I got the iOS version with revamped graphics (hey, it was half off! ^^), but still, I'm loving those ideas - technology against magic, yes please.

But holy shite that music. Once Terra's Theme played, I loved the game. And then I heard Kefki's Theme and now I know I'll be playing this all the way through. <3

and i also promise that one day, i'll be writing a fugue on kefka's theme. gdi it's brilliant <3

LeviR.star

I just purchased Mega Man 10, because I was worried that they might close down the servers soon. Haven't played it yet, but I'm anxious to try it!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Maelstrom

Quote from: daj on April 26, 2017, 05:36:33 PMSo i just put my two feet into FFVI. Oh my god, it's beautiful. I mean, I got the iOS version with revamped graphics (hey, it was half off! ^^), but still, I'm loving those ideas - technology against magic, yes please.

But holy shite that music. Once Terra's Theme played, I loved the game. And then I heard Kefki's Theme and now I know I'll be playing this all the way through. <3

and i also promise that one day, i'll be writing a fugue on kefka's theme. gdi it's brilliant <3
noooooo
The graphics are nothing on the original.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

daj

Quote from: Dudeman on April 26, 2017, 09:58:03 PM
Spoiler

[close]

gdi i knew i would make that mistake

Quote from: Maelstrom on April 26, 2017, 08:04:04 PMnoooooo
The graphics are nothing on the original.

Haha yeah, it turned me off a bit. Especially after playing Chrono Trigger. :p It was actually a huge bloody turn-off, negl. Yay for revamped graphics! ^^

That said, nothing saves bad music, and this is good music, sooo~

Maelstrom

I just finished Bastion. It's surprising how much the actual combat sucks despite being a pretty good game with an incredible soundtrack.

WaluigiTime64

I played a random game of Mega Man Soccer, and actually won. Man, I suck at this game.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Nebbles

Fire Emblem Echoes - what else would I be playing?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

LeviR.star

Quote from: LeviR.star on May 22, 2017, 09:58:48 AMHow the heck do I make the Hadouken appear in Armored Armadillo's stage?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dudeman

You will need:
- All four armor pieces
- All eight heart tanks
- All four subtanks, completely filled
Play through Armored Armadillo's stage as normal, taking great care to not take any damage. Jump off the final minecart a little after the peak of its arc and wall jump up to the alcove above the boss door. Provided you still have full health and your subtanks are full, the capsule should be there.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

LeviR.star

Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2017, 11:18:54 AMYou will need:
- All four armor pieces
- All eight heart tanks
- All four subtanks, completely filled
Play through Armored Armadillo's stage as normal, taking great care to not take any damage. Jump off the final minecart a little after the peak of its arc and wall jump up to the alcove above the boss door. Provided you still have full health and your subtanks are full, the capsule should be there.

Ah! Thanks, Dudeman. I think I might have some missing Heart Tanks, too.