News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmpharosAndy

After the success of my solo bidoof run I have started another. This time a solo patrat run of white 2. Already on the 4th gym! Bring it oooooon :D
innit

Hero of Trains

Wow, impressive! Good luck! Keep us posted.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

WaluigiTime64

So apparently Mega Man X3 has an enemy called "Wall Cancer" and I think that's great.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

WaluigiTime64

Why is Mega Man X3's final boss so disproportionately difficult compared to the rest of the game?
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Maelstrom

I finished NieR Automata and it deleted my friend's save data.
Woops.
Great game, though.

Dudeman

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on April 01, 2017, 07:38:12 PMWhy is Mega Man X3's final boss so disproportionately difficult compared to the rest of the game?
Hitboxes.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

LeviR.star

Quote from: Dudeman on April 03, 2017, 11:50:39 AMHitboxes.

Mega Man 3 had that problem, too. Along with notorious lag, noticeable sprite flicker, and an underwhelming final boss.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

WaluigiTime64

Mega Man 3's the second-best game in Classic Series though.

LeviR.star

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on April 03, 2017, 01:08:19 PMMega Man 3's the second-best game in Classic Series though.

I'm not saying 3 is a bad game; I'm just listing some of my minor, meaningless complaints about it. All of the NES Classic series games have issues:

1 - Glitches
2 - Sprite Flicker
3 - Lag
4 - Difficulty
5 - Incorrect Physics & Lack of Difficulty
6 - Irritating Sound Effects
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

swimswamit

Stardew valley and about to try out hyper light drifter, heard ok things about it, not sure how the combat is though..

Nebbles

I'm on chapter 9 of Genealogy of the Holy War. I'm almost finished!!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

LeviR.star

Birthday coming in two days... hoping for Breath of the Wild...

mikey

unmotivated

SpartanChief17

What I have been playing:
Call of Duty: IW
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: EoS (on the DeSmuME emulator)
Astroneers (on steam)
Space Engineers (on steam)
Halo (anywhere I can)
Spoiler
I am addicted to this song:
[close]

cashwarrior1