News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WaluigiTime64

I beat Mega Man IV (GB). It was fun, except for the part where I had to redo all of the Wily Stages after game-overing to the final boss in an "E-Tanks can't save you" scenario.

The game felt quite gimmicky to be honest. Sometimes it was alright, other times it was eh.

I really like the images in the stage select though. That should've been in more games (although NES and GameBoy limitations are very different). 
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

LeviR.star

The game overall had a decent amount of difficulty, but both forms of Ballade were complete jokes. I never died while fighting them.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: LeviR.star on February 13, 2017, 04:27:23 AMThe game overall had a decent amount of difficulty,
Except Crystal Man's stage was a whole bunch of "I couldn't have seen that coming" difficult, which lasted for way too long.

Quote from: LeviR.star on February 13, 2017, 04:27:23 AMbut both forms of Ballade were complete jokes. I never died while fighting them.
s-shut up...
He kept ramming me...
At least it wasn't as embarrassing as my shoddy Stone Man fight.
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

BlackDragonSlayer

Spoiler
[close]

None of you know how stressful this was. None of you will ever know what went into this, what lead up to this moment. NONE OF YOU WILL EVER KNOW.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

WaluigiTime64

I don't get it.

In other news, I just finished Mega Man V (GB). It was fun, although I still dislike Mercury for stealing my S-Tank.

LeviR.star

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on February 15, 2017, 12:03:26 AMIt was fun, although I still dislike Mercury for stealing my S-Tank.

Mercury is the lamest Stardroid out of all of them. Also, while the game did include a lot of content, it was the laggiest of the 5. That factor made the game a little less enjoyable.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Nebbles

I finished Binding Blade! I suppose I'll be starting Shadow Dragon next...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Maelstrom

Vanquish is amazing.
I wish I had started playing some of Platinum's games sooner.

LeviR.star

What's everyone playing right now?

WaluigiTime64

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom

Finale.
And Vanquish when I feel like it.

ThatHiddenCharacter

The Ocarina of Time. And yes, I do actually have one.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

mikey

Pokemon Sun, waiting for DocDoom to get on so that we can battle
unmotivated

Nebbles

Just a few more chapters to go, and I'll have completed Path of Radiance!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel