News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Quote from: Dudeman on August 24, 2015, 05:47:35 PMare you aware of what you just said

I'm sure Fallout new vegas is old, I mean, they already have Fallout 4 coming out, and Fallout 3 is newer, so it must be at least 5 years old...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Hero of Trains

2010. It was released in 2010. (courtesy of google)
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Sebastian

ThatGamer

Quote from: Hero of Trains on August 24, 2015, 05:52:44 PM2010. It was released in 2010. (courtesy of google)

Ah yes, thanks!

That is pretty old, see?

Suppose I should check google first next time...
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

blueflower999

Gosh MLF you're getting sassy XD

And Dudeman what do you think ThatGamer would say to us playing Mega Man when the newest game was released in 2010 and like 50 some before then
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Sebastian

blueflower999

And turning into Ruto apparently
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

unmotivated

ThatGamer

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 24, 2015, 05:56:52 PMGosh MLF you're getting sassy XD

And Dudeman what do you think ThatGamer would say to us playing Mega Man when the newest game was released in 2010 and like 50 some before then

Well, that's different. If the newest one is that old, that's fine. But considering Fallout 3 is the newest Fallout, PdS should be playing that. Just like me, I don't play NSMBW anymore, because that was 20089. I play NSMBU because that is 2013 therefore the newest! Understand, or not really?...Didn't explain it well...

Sebastian

blueflower999

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 24, 2015, 06:01:04 PMWell, that's different. If the newest one is that old, that's fine. But considering Fallout 3 is the newest Fallout, PdS should be playing that. Just like me, I don't play NSMBW anymore, because that was 20089. I play NSMBU because that is 2013 therefore the newest! Understand, or not really?...Didn't explain it well...
Don't really understand this logic. The newest Mega Man is actually one of my lesser-favorites so I don't play it too often.

I think I will tonight anyway but that's beside the point
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

Tonight I won't play any games cause I'm in MN ;_;
unless I sneak over to my friend's house
At any rate, the oldest game is always the best
unmotivated

blueflower999

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 24, 2015, 06:05:05 PMAt any rate, the oldest game is always the best
Yeaaaah except 100% of fans of most franchises disagree with this
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Hero of Trains

The games I have in my DS right now were released in 2008 and 2003, respectively. (AJ:AA and FF Tactics) Also, I'm playing with a DS Lite, an outdated system. I could play Apollo Justice on my 3DS, but I choose not to because I prefer the DS Lite. So my take is basically that age doesn't matter, it's about how good the games are.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Yugi

no the oldest game is minecraft and five nights at freddys notch and scott cawthorn teamed up and created both in the 1700s