What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonValentino

Quote from: blueflower999 on February 24, 2012, 04:43:38 PMWhich ones are you having trouble with?

The Emperor's Realm, basically.  :P There is that other one with 7 floors or so with 50 white pikmin, and the one with the man-at-legs and 2 gatling groinks.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 24, 2012, 07:54:23 PMAAAAH EMBOAR DX I only used Tepig once, and that was only cause I wanted to use all three starters and I had already used the other two.
I'm using Vanillite right now myself for the first time!
Krookodile is such a fun and great 'mon. Used one in my first Black, using it again right now. :)
Archeops? Really cool. I used Carracosta in my first ever Black. I was thinking about using Archeops this game but I decided on Emolga instead.
Jellicent is really cool. Great Sp. Def. Haven't used one in my team yet.
I used Eelektross my first Black, it was really fun. I love the Levitate/Electric-type thing, it's like an ultimate troll.

Glad you like my team!  ;D My other one in White is Serperior, Gigalith, Sigilyph, Simipour, Galvantula (at lvl 100, btw) and Chandelure, but I think my actual team in Black is better, though. I chose Archeops only for fly, and Jellicent for Surf, and you should try it! Jellicent is very very very good.

Now going to get the 8th badge! Those little dragons won't have a chance against my Vanillish (almost Vanilluxe) and her Ice Beam!

Quote from: Olimar12345 on February 25, 2012, 09:15:10 AMYou'll love what you unlock. ;J

hehe, almost there!  ::)

jxjxjx

GaryOak

I finished Okami recently. One of the best games I've played and I want to play it again now D:.

Don't have PS2 here so I just play Phoenix Wright 2 instead.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Roz~

Radiant Historia. If you guys have a DS and love RPGs, and actually can find it, buy it. It's really good.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

What's it like in terms of comparing to other RPGs? What is it most similar to? Cause I don't like all RPGs :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Hmm basically the story is based around time travel, but it's different from Chrono Trigger.
The battle system is turn-based, kinda like Final Fantasy X. However it's a bit more "complex", since you have to switch places with enemies/teammates to make combos. I haven't played a lot yet, since I'm busy studying for exams and all, but so far it's been fun.

fabbemannen

k, the game I play the most per console (except for PC)
GameboyC - Lufia 3: Return of the legend (Actually one of the best RPG's I've played. Reminds me a lot of Final Fantasy II (not 4, 2)
3DS - Mario Kart 7 (I'm waiting for my b-day in 2 weeks, so I can get/receive 3D Land)
Wii - Brawl probably (haven't been playing on homeconsoles lately, played brawl with some friends though)
360 - NHL 2009 (I think it's 09 at least, they doesn't change much)
PC - Counter Strike 1.6 and Source + SAMP (classics)

Roz~

Yep, Lufia 3 is definitely a great game. I loved it, but not as much as the first 2 games.

fabbemannen

One of the funniest too, and I like the battle system + avoidable enemies.
I will probably regret that I'm playing them in the wrong way, seems kinda dumb to start with the third. Well, the games doesn't seem to follow any particular storyline, since it seems to be a whole new generation of people in the game and all

Roz~

Well if you want to play the games in a chronological order then you'd have to play Lufia 2 first, then Ruins of Lore, then Lufia & the Fortress of Doom and then Legend Returns.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: GaryOak on February 28, 2012, 02:55:47 AMI finished Okami recently. One of the best games I've played and I want to play it again now D:.

I still need to play this. It looks so awesome!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fabbemannen

Quote from: Roz~ on February 28, 2012, 11:22:03 AMWell if you want to play the games in a chronological order then you'd have to play Lufia 2 first, then Ruins of Lore, then Lufia & the Fortress of Doom and then Legend Returns.
._.
I'm just on my way to Alstadt (or how it's spelled) now...3 more sinistrals...still plays it quite often...
Guess my what-to-play problem is solved for awhile

Roz~

blueflower999

Just started Portal 2 yesterday. So far, it's pretty good.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

fabbemannen

I started playing Portal a few days ago, pretty much finished it though.
Also, with mah b-day today, I got two copies of Mario Party 9 (one which I traded for 3D land :D)

So I sure know what to play now, and I'll probably start on Portal 2 when I'm done with the first one